Chapter Eight

How many people like this story? Be honest.  

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes, fearing what Suki would do. He starred at me with that same expression. Well, expressionless. I started to shake, my heart felt like it would explode with how fast it was beating. His scarf wrapped tighter around me, but only by a small amount. I could, thankfully, breath and everything. "P-ple-ease don't hu-hurt m-me..." I whispered shakily. He cocked his head,  starring at me with those dull eyes, "But why would I do that?" I could hear the evilness in his voice. The stupid cloth tightened more, I started to get even more terrified. "P-pl-please." I begged, horrified. Suki examined me, thinking. "You're so adorable." I was shocked by that statement, starring at him in confusion. I could slightly see the smile he wore, and the scarf loosened, "I wont hurt you. Not now anyways." He dragged his hand across my cheek, "You're so innocent, so pure. How could you possible end up being tied in with three demons? I was never told the story, would you mind telling me?" I was questioning if this was actually happening. Hesitantly, and with a quiet bit of stuttering, I told him the story. When I was done, he spoke, "Why waist your life to save another?" "I-I....I don't know....I just d-didn't want her to...die." He smiled again, "I'm surprised. Most would let their loved ones parish before doing something like this. And now, you have to deal with all three of us." He laid  back, holding me close to his chest. "W-why are you acting l-like this all of a sudden?" I managed to ask after a moment. "I'm incredibly unstable. One moment, I could be 'happy' or whatever, the next, I attacking WildFire." He closed his eyes, holding me closer, the scarf wrapped around my body, and his arm around my waist. None of this made sense. Nothing did. Not the fact that these things even existed, the weird powers they have, or anything else. I sighed to myself, deciding not to question anything, since anything can happen. I always seem to give up, and lay my ahead on who evers chest. And that's what I did. And just as I discovered before...
Suki didn't have a heart beat.