Chapter Five

Y/n pov

I woke up on a different bed. The first thing i thought was, 'Oh my god I'm alive'. The second, 'Where am I?' I attempted to sit up, instantly, pain shot threw me, so I stayed laying down. Examining the room I was in; I was laying on an orange bed, and the walls were yellow, and.....on fire. I freaked out at first, but I realized, no heat or smoke came from them. It was like a light....but fire. I starred at it, wondering how this was possible. Then I remembered this was most likely WildFire's room. Him being a demon, he could probably do freaky things like this. When someone poked my shoulder. I gasped, jerking slightly to move, but instantly yelping in pain. "Y/n! Stop moving!" A soft voice warned. I manged to turn around, seeing WildFire sitting cross legged beside me. He was NOT there when I woke up! He smiled, "I was afraid you wouldn't wake up." He brushed a piece of hair out of my eyes. I resisted the erg to bite him. "Here, drink this." He held out a pink-ish liquid in a bottle. I eyed it wearily, not trusting him. "It'll help the pain, I give you a Demons Word." "Th-that doesn't sound like a good thing..." He smiled, "It's not. But trust me, this will make the pain go away, and save you." I struggled to sit up -he quickly helped me, careful not to hurt me in any way-. I starred at the drink for a moment, unsure. Then, I took it slowly. "Will it hurt?" He shook his had with a smile. I took off the lid, and well, drank it. A numb feeling replaced the pain, then, it slowly went away. "What did that d-do?" I asked quietly, the pain gone now. "It was a healing potion. It mended your bones and fixed your lungs. Without it, you would most likely die." Before I could say anything, he picked me up, pulling me onto his lap. I blushed, and didn't struggle. WildFire held me close to his chest, smiling and running his hands threw my hair. I snuggled against him, he was warm, and comfy, and I'm tired. Simple as that, I don't need to defend myself. He chuckled slightly, laying down, still holding me, and pulled the blanket over both of us. I stayed snuggled against his chest, to...tired to do anything else.
"Leaving me out?" I yelped at the sudden voice, clinging to WildFire. "Go away, Hello!" He snapped. Hello frowned, "Aw, but I never got to cuddle with her!" They both argued back and fourth. Before WildFire finally gave in, "Fine! Just get in then! I don't care anymore!" Instantly, Hello jumped in and yanked into his chest, twisting me around in the process. I blushed darker then I was. WildFire rolled his eyes, wrapping his arm around my waist from behind. I huffed slightly, but regardless, I snuggled into his chest. I'm still weak from what happened, not wanting to struggle or anything, just....letting it happen. And soon I was asleep. But not before noting one thing, Hello had no heart beat.