Chapter 7

~Robinson's P.O.V~

That day, after me and Alicia had ice-cream, I took her home and left her sleeping in the room to go to her house.

I was a bit nervous, because this was the first time I was meeting her mother. I've met her father, of course, because he's the beta. And he's a real cruel beta.

I took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. After a moment a tall lady opened the door, which I assumed was Alicia mom. They had the same eyes.

"Yes?" She asks.

"Uhmm, are you Alicia's mother?" I ask her and her face paled as if she got scared on Alicia's name.

"Y-yes. Who are you? What do you want?"

"I'm her mate. May I come in?" I ask and she gives way for me to walk in.

"How may I help you, dear? Would you like something to drink?" She asks.

"No, thank you. I was just here to ask something about your daughter."

Her father walks in and stands protectively beside his mate.

"What do you want to know about her?" I swear the venom in his voice made me want to bury myself in the floor right now.

"I-I.. She.. May I see her room, please?" I stutter and scold myself for looking so weak.

"Upstairs, first door on your right," he says and I sprint up and away from him ASAP.

I exhale a breath that I was holding and slowly open the door to Alicia's room.

Her room looked.... Empty. I mean it was like someone lived there but there was no life. A bed, a curtain, a side-drawer, and a wardrobe were the only things in her room.

I started searching the wardrobe and the side-drawer in hope of finding something but no luck.

After a good 15 minutes, I gave up and walked out of the room. When I reached the stairs, I heard her parents talking.

"What do you think he's doing, sweetheart? He's been up there for almost 15 minutes. Do you think he knows?" Her mother said. What is it that I'm not supposed to know?

"Nonsense. If he knew he would've brought the Alpha with him. Did you see how scared he was of me?" The Beta says.

"It's better if that little bitch doesn't tell anything to anyone or I swear I'll rip every piece of her body apart," her mother says and it takes everything in me to not go and rip her head off. Alicia's her daughter! How can she say all that?

I decide to walk down now and go ask Alicia what she is hiding.

"Thankyou, Mr. and Mrs. Steinfield. I'll be leaving now," I fake a smile and walk away.

"Listen, son!" Her mother says and I turn around to face her.

"Yes?"

"When is Alicia going to come home?" She asks.

"Well, I'm not letting her go so easily. But, she'll be here in a day or two," I say and walk out.

Now, I'm in a desperate need for a run so I shift and run into the woods. What do I do now? I can't force Alicia to spill the truth. She wants to hide it from me, fine. I have a plan.

~Anastasia's P.O.V~

I wanted to see how Alicia and Robinson were doing so I went to their room to check up on them.

I found a sleeping Alicia but no sign of Robinson. He must be out for a run.

Alicia wakes up just as I'm about to close the door.

"Hey, Ana," she says in her sleepy voice.

"Good morning, sleepy head," I say and she looks around at the clock.

"It's 7 p.m.?! And no one woke me up?" She shouts and I giggle.

"You were tired. And I just came in. I didn't even know you were sleeping."

"Where's Robby?" She asks.

Before I could answer, we hear a familiar voice,"here I am, love," Robinson says walking into the room.

"Where were you?" Alicia asks.

"Out for a run," he says and goes to sit beside Alicia and yet again I see her scoot away. I understand why she does that but Robinson doesn't.

"I guess, I'll be going then," I say and leave the room.

I walk into my room and as soon as I open the door, I see a naked Andrew in front of me and my jaw drops on to the floor.

He was wearing pants but his sculpted back made me drool and all I wanted was to trace my fingers over his body. He turned around, giving me a beautiful view of his 6-pack abs.

"Holy moly," were the first words that came out of my mouth.

"Like what you see?" He asks and while all my attention was on his abs, I absent-mindedly nodded.

"Ahan," I say and he starts coming closer. When we both are face to face, I move my hand to touch his torso up and down.

He coughs and I snap back to reality.

"What the hell just happened?" I ask confused.

"Well, you were drooling over this perfectly sculpted body," he says with a wink.

"I was not!" I argue.

"Yes, you were. No one can resist these abs," he says pointing at his torso.

I huff and go lie down on the bed,"cocky much?" I say and he chuckles before coming to lie beside me.

"Very," he says and pulls me closer.

I kiss his chest and he kisses the top of my head before pulling my chin up and kissing me on the lips. Fireworks exploded on my skin and the butterflies in my stomach, turned into a zoo.

He started undressing me and well.... Let's just say this was the best night of my life.

-----------------------------------