Chapter 11

Have you guys heard Colors by Halsey? I love it. If you need song suggestions on any genres I'm here.

And my current jam is Roses by The Chainsmokers ft. Rozes. <3

Btw, I didn't re-read the chapter so sorry if there are mistakes.

-------------------

~Anastasia's P.O.V~

Well, me and Alicia are in my room at the moment, deciding what to wear to tonight's Crowning Ceremony. 

"Okay, so I like this Royal Blue one. How about you?" Alicia says as she holds up a pretty Royal Blue colored dress. It was quite shiny from above the waist and flowed to her mid thigh after it.

"I like yours. You know I don't like wearing dresses, Alicia. I'm thinking of wearing my usual pant shirt with a coat," I say and she huffs.

"For God's sake, Ana. Wear something girly today. You're going to be crowned LUNA. It's a really big deal."

Before I could respond, a knock on the door stops me.

"Delivery for Luna Anastasia Barks,"a man's voice says from behind the door.

"Coming," I respond before opening the door to see one of my pack members,"thank you," I say taking the package from his hands. He nods and leaves.

"Open it, open it, open it," Alicia squeals.

"Calm down. I'm opening it."

I open the gift wrapper up slowly enough to not tear it but fast enough so Alicia doesn't squeal again.

There was a box underneath the wrapper. I look at Alicia and she mouths 'go on'. I sigh before opening the box to find a dress inside with a note attached.

I open the note and start reading it aloud.

"Dear Ana, I know you enough to know that you might not have picked a dress yet. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to wear one either so please, for my sake wear this one. From, Your Love."

"Aww, that is so sweet! Show me the dress," Alicia squeals, again.

I take out the dress from it's box and it's not bad. It's a normal red dress with some studs on the waist and full sleeves. Although it's short for my liking, I'll still wear it.

"I'll do your make-up and hair, Ana," Alicia says and I nod still looking at the dress with awe. 

-

After a whole two hours of Alicia working on me, she was finally done. I look in the mirror to see my long dark brown hair curled from the middle to the end. My makeup was light just the way I like it.

"You did a pretty good job, Ali," I say and she hugs me.

"Now, my turn. What do I wear? My mate isn't like yours. He didn't send me a dress," she says then frowns.

I open my mouth to say it's okay but I'm interrupted my a knock on the door.

"I wonder who could that be," I mumble and open the door to say a guy standing with his face hidden with a bouquet.

"Package for Miss Alicia Steinfield," the man says with a British accent which I recognize as Robinson's. He hands me a gift box and I look back at Alicia who is giving me a confused look.

I mentally chuckle,"thank you, nice Mr.. I'll surely give this package to Miss Alicia."

"Thank you, Ma'am. By the way, you look really beautiful, Ma'am," he says and I smile.

I close the door and walk in to see Alicia still standing confused.

I chuckle and say,"see. Your mate ain't bad. He sent you a dress."

"How do you know it's a dress? And how do you know it's from Robby?" she asks.

"I just do."

Alicia opens the box to find a beautiful royal blue dress.

"Now my turn," I say and make her sit in front of my dressing table

-

I was really quick so her make-up and hair were done in less than an hour.

"Oh my gosh! You really DO know how to do make-up and hair!" She exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"Don't forget I'm a girl too. Now for the foot."

We both go into my closet to find a pair of heels. Our shoe sizes were same so we both shared them too.

She took out a pair of skin colored pumps and squealed," I like-, no want these ones."

I laugh. "You can take them, Ali. I don't wear them anyway."

"THANK YOU!" She screams so loud, I'm lucky my ear drums didn't explode.

I took out a pair of black ones 'cause I thought red looks good with black. 

"Nice choice," Alicia says and I smile.

"It's 7:30. The boys'll be here in 10 minutes."

-

The boys were 10 minutes late. And now we were late at the ceremony.

"Robinson?" I say when we were in the car.

"Yes, Luna?" He smirks while I narrow my eyes at him. He knows I don't like being called that. Yet.

I decide to ignore it,"you were at the door with Alicia's dress, right?" I ask and I see Alicia look at him expectantly.

He sighs and says,"yes."

"I knew it! I'd recognize that accent anywhere," I say and everyone chuckles.

-

"Now, I officially crown my daughter, Anastasia Barks, as the Luna of the Blue Moon Pack and her mate, Andrew White, as your new Alpha," my dad says and I walk with Andrew towards him so the rest of my pack can see us both.

I was really happy. With my mate beside me and my pack cheerfully accepting us. I look at my mum and I see she has happy tears in her eyes. She doesn't have to say anything for me to know that she's proud of me and happy for me.

I looked at my dad and he had the same proud look in his eyes. I couldn't be more happy.

--------

End of last chapter. Epilogue coming after this. And I don't really get enough reads so I'm not working on anything more.

#LoadsLove