Chapter. 30 [Why?]

Malik POV:

I sat in the room where Passion were, I sat and watch her as she laid in the hospital bed still unconscious. It was all my fault that this happen to her, all because of some crazy ass ex. I was glad I killed that bitch Diamond and ain't get in any trouble for it, self-defense.

"Mr Washington, you have to leave in soon visiting hours will be over in 10 minutes." Said the nurse. I nodded as I slouch in the seat and she left the room.

I walked over to Passion's side and laid a long kiss on her forehead. "I love ya baby girl." I said before I left out the room.

I was about to leave until someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around to face Lateek. It was silence for a moment then he decided to break it.

"Look man I just wanted to say thanks, I'm surprise you didn't kill for what I did." He said shaking his head from side to side.

I gave him a long stare before I begin to talk, "Look , I only did it for Passion cus I know she loves you just as much she loves me and I'm not about to hurt my baby feelings cus of what you did to me."

He nodded. "Well thanks man. And I apologize for what I did, I just wasn't feeling you putting yo hands on me."

"Well when fucking with Passion that's what she makes a nigga do." I joked as he chuckled.

"But nah man , its cool it was anywhere serious but do that shit again then we have a problem. Real shit!" I sternly say.

"Is that right?" He questioned me.

I nodded. He nodded himself and we both departed our separate ways.

Lateek POV:

That nigga had a lot of nerve, but I was gonna keep my cool I was already injured and in the fucking hospital I wasn't about to catch any charges then what I already have.

I snuck out my room to check on Passion. She was still unconscious and she look stunning still as she slept her night away.

I wish I could've prevent that bullet from hitting her and Aaliyah. Aaliyah was gone, FOR GOOD, and it sicken me to see somebody who was actually down for me got hurt during the process. I wish I would've treated her better then I did, instead I put somebody else girl first I stated of the one who was riding for me. One thing I will never forget is how Aaliyah put me before her, after today I realize I was in love with her fo sure. I kissed Passion on her cheek as I rubbed it in circular motions and then left to go back to bed.

Malik POV:

"Well we took some test over night and we discover Passion had a miscarriage last night." The doctor told me.

"What?!" Was all I could say.

"She was 2 weeks pregnant sir , I'm sorry for you lost." He said as he made his exit of the room.

I sat there stunned as I put my hands on my head and begin to cry. I couldn't believe what I just heard, Passion had a miscarriage with my baby! My first seed! I couldn't take it , I sat in the seat and let all my tears flow while looking at Passion who was still unconscious. Then I punch the wall while slightly punching a whole in it. Then walked in Passion parents.

"We just got the call that she was here, oh my god what happen?!" Her mom cried out.

I looked I'm her eyes as tears still trickle down my face. "Passion was shot, and she had a miscarriage." I softly said as you read sadness all upon my face.

She gasped holding her mouth with her hands and shook her head side to side as tears stream down her face. "No! no!" She yelled I walked over to her holding her tight as she cried on my shoulder. Her father came over and joined the hug. Guessing he heard the conversation before entering the room.

We sat in Passion room for 3 hours depressed, and scared she might not wake up. Mrs. Spokes was sleeping in the chair and Mr. Spokes was talking on the phone with his boss when I heard a noise. I looked over to Passion's bed and I saw her move around.

I quickly ran over to her side. "Passion baby." She looked up at me and smiled as I return the gesture but she quickly frown when she saw the womb and stitches that attached it to get her on her stomach.

"Malik what happen?" She then look at her mom who wakes up with all smiles and her father who hung up the phone.

"Hello sleeping beauty." Her father said missing her forehead. "Oh my god, we missed you!" Her mother said pulling in for a hug.
She slightly smiled then the doctor walked in.

"Its nice to have you back Miss Spokes."

She nodded, "Doc what happen?"

"You were shot."

She looked I'm shock. "But we already stitch you up so you'll be good to go home tomorrow, you've been here for two days young lady we thought we might not make it."

"Glad I did." She said.

"Yes of course, well we already told the family. Do you care to share or would you rather me to tell?" He asked looking at me.

"Tell what?" She asked confused.

"Passion. You had a miscarriage."

She gasp and tears quickly observed. I hold her in my arms as she sat there and cried. The doctor walked out to get some papers and stuff as her parents left the room leaving her some alone time.