Chapter. 19 [Vacation]

Passion POV:

"I told you I was tired of that bitch Malik, like what the fuck does she not get that we together?"

"I don't know baby, I guess in her mind she think I still have some feelings for her."

"Well do you?"

"Hell no, I'm happy with you Pash , I love you." He said gripping my thigh as we drove to the airport.

I smiled , happy to hear that even tho I already knew that.

We finally pulled up to the airport , then me and Malik took our luggage out the trunk as he gave the chauffeur the keys. We walked in hand and hand , after getting settle we put our luggage up and took a seat.

"Isn't this nice?" Malik asked.

I smiled and nodded, I was a little afriad of plans but I wasn't going to tell Malik that so he can make fun of me, so I just sat there and took my composure.

The flight didn't last long as I thought it would in less than 4 hours we were there, and I was just happy to breathe some fresh air. We grabbed our luggage and made our exit. Soon as we got off the plan the scenery was beautiful, tropical trees clear blue water, everything was just read paradise.

Malik grabbed my hand as we got off the plan and walked our way to the taxi.

As we rode to our destination I stuck my head out the window and watch as beautiful people walk by and then we arrived to our suite. It was to die for.

The kitchen was huge, marble floors , flat screens in every room , Jacuzzi , a big bath tub to fit 3 people in , king deluxe bed, with a beautiful balcony to see everything in Bahamas.

"Baby this is beautiful!"

"Just like you." He said grabbing me in for a hug as he cuffed my phatty.

"Where you wanna go first?"

"The Beach!" I said in excitement. Its been so long since I went to the beach, all I wanted to do was lay back and relax with my man.

He nodded in agreement , and we both started to get ready.

After I got ready, I came out and by the looks of Malik face expression he wasn't having it.

"Now why would you come out here , wearing that shit?" He said clenching his jaw.

"What , cute right?" I said spinning in a 360 in my all black bikini.

"To damn cute, its all sexy and all but I don't need to be fucking up no nigga today for looking at my baby."

"Boy and if they do, let em as long as they don't touch and they know who I'm with ain't gonna be no problem." I said kissing his cheek.

He smiled, nodded, and slapped my ass as we left out the suite.

Lateek POV:

I couldn't believe Passion's really falling for this nigga, it breaks my heart to see the woman I love loving somebody else.

I sat in my crib all alone drinking in my sorrows, I was gonna call up Sasha but I didn't wanna be bother with her shits so I thought differently. I haven't heard from Aaliyah since the break up, and honestly I type of miss her but not as much as I miss Passion.

I decided to leave her a message since I knew she wasn't going to pick up.

***text message***

Lateek- Wassuh Aaliyah I just wanted to apologize for everything, I should've been on yo side cus I knew if it was vice versa you would've done that for me. I still have love for you and I would really appreciate if you could see yourself giving me another chance, but if not den I understand. But have a nice evening Baby girl
***text message over***

After sending that text, I was hoping she give me another chance since Passion wasn't, then I decided to send her a message.

***text message***
Lateek- Passion I know your upset with me and we're done but I will never forget you your my first love my first crush my everything and forever will be , I would do anything for you and all I ever wanted you to be is happy, so if your happy with dude then I'm happy for even tho I wish I was the guy to do that for you, but anyways I just want you to know I love you and if you need anything I'm here for you I love you Pashy Pooch My Queen ❤
***text message over***

"I hope she replies back." I mumbled to myself.

Malik POV:

"Girl go get in the shower and stop playing." I said playfully pushing Passion from me.

"You love it." She said stripping her bikini off and strutting towards the bathroom.

I watched as she walk and was hypnotized, as I was about to make my way towards the bathroom she received a text message.

"Bar can you see what that is." She asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the coffee table and looked at the message.

Lateen send a message read on the phone, I was skeptical as to why this nigga was texting her so I pressed on the message he send. I read the message and was completely upset, the fact this nigga still tryna win the girl he fucked up with that I was now with had me fucked up.

"Bae what's taking so you long?" I heard Passion call out from the bathroom.

"I'm coming baby." I said as I deleted the message , ain't no way he was going to fuck up my relationship with MY baby.