Chapter 6. [Put her in Check]

Lateek POV:

Lately Passion been giving me snotty attitudes and she hasn't even touch me once, I knew she was still upset about what happen between us but I had to let her know what was up.

I was just missing her dearly, she was even staying at her parents crib. I knew they hated me because I dropped out of school and they didn't want me around their daughter because they think I'm a bad influence, but they just didn't understand the love I have for their daughter.

But fuck that I had to see my baby , even if that meant going over to her parents house. I pulled up to the front, hopped out the car, and knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door swung open to a angry father.

"Evening sir , I know I'm not welcome here but can I please talk to Passion?" I asked politely.

"She's not here."
"Do you know where she went?"
"To a party with her friend Sasha."
"Thanks." I said trying to hurry back to the car.

What the fuck was she doing at a party? I said to myself. I had to put her in check the broad was bugging now and I knew exactly where she was.

Passion POV:
Girl this shit is lit, everybody here!" I yelled over the music in Sasha ear.

We dance with each other as others were looking. Girls mean mugging us cus they knew we was the shit and guys looking at us with lust in their eyes.

As we dance I spotted Malik walk into the spot with his boys, he must've spotted me looking cus he smiled and was walking over towards me.

"Damn you look so sexy Passion doing yo little dance." He whispered in my ear. I blushed.

Sasha drifted away with derrick so she didn't know what was going on with me and Malik.

"Friends Malik remember? Where's yo girl anyways."

"She ain't finna be my girl no more , you gonna take her spot."

"Is that right ?"
He nodded.

"You do know I have a man?"
"But I don't see him here now, its just me beside you. Tell me what type of nigga let's his girl go to a party without him?"
He was right but I could smell the liquor on his breath and I knew he was a little tipsy.

"If it was me Passion, we wouldn't even be here, you be in my bed and we would be taken care of you myself." He said licking his lips.

He was making my panties drip the more and more he talked that freaky shit into my ear.

Lateek POV:
THIS NIGGA MUST'VE LOST HIS MIND!

"Yo get the fuck off my girl." I pushed him back.

"Yo chill nigga, she didn't even seem to fond of you a few seconds ago." He laughed.

"Yo watch yo fucking mouth." I acknowledge him.

"Or what?"

WHAP!

I saw him tumble back and fall to the floor as I gave him an upper cut.

"What the fuck Lateek!" Passion yelled.
"Let's go Passion, for I fuvk up this nigga some more." I said pulling on her arm.

"LET ME FUCKING GO!" She demanded.

I looked at her in shock but den it swept away in a second as I pulled her arm again. The crowd looked at the scenery as I pushed them out the way and out the door we were. I put her in the car and we sped off.

"What the fuck is yo problem?!" She asked.
"YOU! I'm out here tryna fucking look out for you, holding yo ass down and you smiling and shit when this punk nigga whispering in yo ear n shit. Passion you got me fucked up!"
"Why would you put yo fucking hands on me?"
"I apologize for that , but you got my head all the way fucked up."
"Then fucking leave Lateek! I don't need yo ass. You know what stop the fucking car so I can get out."
"Yo shut the fuck up! You must be crazy if you think ima let you out."
"I wish I was with that punk son of a bitch right now more den yo ass."
I stopped the car.
"Get the fuck out , go with him den."
She stepped out the car and yelled , "fine Mother fucker!"

I sped off, fuck her she wanted to be with a weak ass nigga den let her.