Chapter. 18 [Vacayy Plan]

Passion POV:

"Baby he told me, he love me." I cried into Malik arms as he rubbed my back.

"The baby , Malik I never meant to hurt the baby, I just couldn't tell my parents and I was failing in school , Lateek was in and out the house. I just didn't know what to do." I cried heavily.

"Baby its okay, you didn't mean to. You did what you had to do so stop crying bae please." He hold my chin into his palms.

"I'm sorry." I said sitting up , wiping away my tears as Malik pulled me closer.

"No more crying baby, Look I know you hurt and you feel like its all your fault but trust me it ain't. You was lost and you did what you did, everybody makes mistakes Pash, nobody's perfect."

I nodded, "I know I just wish I did better."

He kissed me on my forehead, as I laid my head on his chest.

"Passion baby, it's okay."

I looked up at him admiring him, "I love you Malik, thank you for being here for me."

"No problem baby, I'm always gonna be here for you, I'm not going no where." He said giving me peck on the lips and then it became deeper.

I slid on top of his lap and sucked on his neck as he rubbed on my ass and picked me up.

"I just wanna make love to you." He said staring into my eyes.

I leaned in and kissed him as he carry me towards the bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and kissed my all over my neck. Then he went lower to my titties , he removed my top and my bra then he begin to suck on my nipples. I beginned to moan out of pleasure as he slid his fingers into my panties rubbing gently on my lips.

"Mmmm that feels good baby." I moaned.

His finger slipped into my wet pussy and he began to finger me slow then gradually increase. I moaned louder and louder as he pound his finger into my sweet nectar.

"Oh my god Malik, I'm gonna cum."

He release his fingers. "Not now."

He turned me over roughly and pulled my pants and panties down. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard 10 inch.

"Yes give me that dick Malik."

"Oh imma give it to you alright."

He gently rubbed my wet lips then he put his the head of his dick into my pussy. My legs started to tremble feeling his long dick go into me. He begin to pound hard with no sorrow for me.

I yelled in pleasure as I hold onto the sheets and my face smashed into the pillows.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, so the more I could feel every inch of him go into me. He slapped my ass, as we moved into a rhythm.

I could feel his thick dick swell which told me he was about to cum.

"Damn Pash, you so wet. You gonna make me cum."

"Cum baby cum for me."

He pulled my hair back as he release all seeds into my juicy vagina. Good thing I'm on the pill.

After that Good sex we had, we laid in bed and cuddle.

"Baby I think we should go on a vacay."

"A vacay? We not even done with school Malik."

"We only have a week left bae , we can go somewhere after. Fuck prom I just wanna go somewhere special with you."

I smiled , then I turned around to face him.
"Baby after school and these state test, we can. Me and you."

He smiled and held me to his chest.

Last Day Of School.

It was the last day of high school and I was excited me and Malik already planned a trip to go to the Bahamas and I couldn't wait to leave today.

The belled ringed and everybody was release, all the seniors screamed WE DONE! as we walked out the building.

I raned I to Sasha in the halls, "Sasha girl! Where you been?"

"Oh hey, nothing just busy."

"Girl we done no more school, oh my god I have so much to tell you."

"Look I can't talk right now, I'll see ya later."
"Um okay..." I said in a upset voice.

She walked away without saying bye.
What's up with her?

Malik POV:

I was looking for my baby thru the crowd today was a special day for us other than our last day , we're going to the Bahamas. I finally spotted her by her locker. I snuck up behind her and pulled her close.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes baby! I'm so excited, I never been to the Bahamas."

"Well today's your lucky day." I whisper in her ear while I kissed her ear lobe.

"Hey wassup have y'all seen Sasha?"

"Wassup man." I said dapping Derrick up.

"Hey and she just left I thought she might be with you." Passion said.

"No, I haven't seen her in days its like she been dodging me for some reason."

Passion and I were silent for a second. "Well you guys need to talk." Passion suggested.

"No doubt, but I'll catch y'all later."

"Ight man." And off he disappeared into the crowd.

"Whats up with them." I asked Pash.

"Baby I honestly don't know."

"Bitch you think you can just take my man?!"
I heard a familiar voice say to me.
I spun around to an angry Diamond coming my way.

Passion slapped her with no hesitation.

"Bitch stop fucking with me and my man!" Passion hollered as she played on the floor holding hr cheek.

"Come on baby for security come." I said pulling her from the scene.

"Imma get you bitch!" Diamond hollered.

"Bitch shut up." Passion yelled back.

I loved my baby she fight for what's hers.