Chapter. 14 [No Drama On My Bday]

Lateek POV:

I grabbed Aaliyah's hand as she exit the vehicle. We pulled up to the party and it was pack , as we both walked to the front entrance we saw a long line of people trying to get in.

"Baby I can't stand in this line, with these heels." Aaliyah said.

"Don't worry baby, we don't have to stay on the line." I told her.

She looked at me confused then she shrugged her shoulders and wrap her arm around mines.

"Wassuh Lateek." Said one of the bouncers in the front, Tony.

"Wassuh man." I said dapping him up.

He step to the side and let me in, with no hesitation.

Aaliyah looked at me and I could tell she was impressed.

We walked inside and the crowd was lit. Blasé by Ty dolla sign blast thru the speakers as everybody grind on each other and drink were flowing all directions.

Passion went all out for her bday, I thought to myself.

"Wow this is nice." Aaliyah said .

"Yeah it is , come on let's find some seats." I said grabbing her hand while guiding us to our destination.

"You want something to drink?" I asked her.

"Yeah , can I please get a Martini."

"Okay , I'll be back." She nodded her head and tapped to the music as I left.

"Yeah lemme get a Martini and a bottle of Nuvu." I said to the bartender.

As I waited for our drinks, I saw that nigga Malik and Passion dancing together on the stage.

I can't lie a nigga was jealous, I still hated the fact she picked him over me. In my eyes that nigga wasn't half the man I was, but I guess Passion like dem little ass boys now.

I gave the bartender my card as she swiped it and received it back then went back to my seat.

As I handed Aaliyah her drink, I saw a strange look on her face then I turned around to see Passion walking our way.

Damn, she's so damn beautiful! The way she strutted in her Lil outfit almost made me hard , her presence was just all together beautiful.

I quickly snapped out of it, and grabbed Aaliyah hand helping her up.

"Heeey! Thanks for coming." Passion said with the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"No doubt, Happy birthday." I said handing her an envelope still holding Aaliyah hand.

"You shouldn't have Lateek." She said blushing.

Aaliyah nudge my side. "Oh you member my Lady, Aaliyah."

"Happy birthday." Aaliyah said.

"Thanks-" Passion got interrupted by Sasha grabbing her waist.

"Hey baby girl, Happy birthday!" She said hugging her giving her a Louis Vuitton bag.

"Oh My God! Sasha Thank You." Passion said with all smiles.

"Oh my god, hey Lateek man I missed you." Sasha said giving me hug as Aaliyah let go of my hand.

"Wassuh , how you been." I asked.

"Good, is this yo Lil girlfriend?" She asked trying to be funny.

"Yeah this is My Lady , Aaliyah." I said correcting her.

Aaliyah waved at her, I could tell she was very uncomfortable.

"Ight well I'll see y'all later on , we finna go dance."

They both wave bye, and we left that scene.

Passion POV:

"Bitch I don't like her ass." Sasha said as soon as they left.

"I don't know , she seems pretty cool I'm happy for Lateek." I said having different thoughts of Aaliyah.

Sasha looked at me in disgust.

"Girl , you need a drink come on let's go." She said while grabbing my hand practically dragging me.

As we sat in the VIP section I saw Malik talking to one of his boys, then he took a glimpse of me looking and he winked at me and smiled. I blushed and blew him a kiss.
God he is so fine!

"Uh hello are you listening?" Sasha said in frustration.

"What were you saying?"

"That me and Derrick been messing with each other lately, and we gonna make it an official." She cheesed.

"Awwe bitch I'm so happy for you, omg ! Bitch we can have double dates and shit." I said excited about the thought.

"Yaassss bitch!" She said grabbing my hands.
**********
I saw Lateek leave and left Aaliyah at their seats so I decided to make my way over there.

"Hey Aaliyah right?" I asked while taking a seat.

"One and only." She said with a fake smile. I gave her one back.

"Well I just wanted to say, I really appreciate you coming. I know it feels kinda awkward coming to your boyfriends ex party."

She gave me a stick up look, "Well I wouldn't let My Man come alone, gotta let people know who he with."

I gave her a devious look and laugh, "Girl please I don't want yo man and last time I checked he was my man before you and if I wanted him back oh just me boo I can!"

"Well honey , he's not yo man now and won't be anymore after me. Now you should continue to enjoy your party."

I looked at her like she got her damn head.

"Bitch I don't know who you think you are, but yo ass need to leave now for you get that ass beat."

"Bitch? So now we name calling its whatever."

SMACK!

I slapped that damn smile off her face , and then we begin to fight.

She pulled my hair as I pulled her hers to pull her down and start to give her blows to blows in the face. She kept scratching and then she finally slap me in The face.

The whole crowd watch as we tussle then I felt somebody pull me away, it was Malik.

As he pull me Lateek pulled Aaliyah but she kept hold on my hair.

"Tell this bitch to let go my hair!" I yelled.

"Let go Aaliyah." Lateek demanded.

WHAP!

Out of nowhere Sasha punch the shit out of Aaliyah that she let my hair go and begin to hold her nose.

Security was coming from all directions and that pulled everybody off each other.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY PARTY!" I told Aaliyah and Lateek.

"I'll be back for you bitch!" Aaliyah yelled out as Lateek pulled her out.

"We'll be waiting hoe!" Sasha yelled.

"What the fuck happen?" Asked Malik confused as hell.