Disapproving Butlers

Start from the beginning

"Wait! What's the deal with Robin? Is he missing?!" Kid Flash interrupted.

"Yes The Kid of the Flash! Slade has kidnapped Friend Robin!" Starfire exclaimed.

"Okay, it's Kid Flash and really? Rob's been kidnapped by an evil dude?"

"Yes." Raven continued. "Now when I went looking for Robin, I felt a presence I didn't recognize. I looked for it anyway. When I found it, I found Slade. Or so I thought."

Starfire gasped.

"It turns out it was just an android and Slade was never really there. And neither was Robin. The presence I sensed was him." Raven gestured at the kid. "I defeated the android and set the kid free. But the whole thing was weird. It was like Slade knew we were gonna be there." Raven took a long breath.

"So Slade sets up a android, and puts the kid there, so you sense a presence to lure you there?" Cyborg rubbed his head.

"Don't forget he put a g-jillion Robots to fight us!" Beastboy exclaimed.

"We should be asking the kid, how he ended up in Slade's old lair!" Kid Flash suspiciously eyed the kid.

"Yeah, how did you end up in Slade's lair?" Cyborg looked at him

The kid gulped. "Well...I was kidnapped a about 8-9 hours ago. By this guy in a orange and black mask! He tied me up and put me in this wooden box, and took me to this place, witch was the lair, and left me there, about...5 hours ago."

"I guess that makes sense, but how did Sade know we were gonna go to the old lair?" Cyborg asked confused.

"Well first things first. Were do you live kid? We gotta get you home." Raven asked the kid.

"I was kidnapped from an orphanage." The kid said slowly.

"Which one?"

"Uh...I think Wayne foundation Orphanage..."

"Azerath...Metrion...Zinthos..." Raven chanted as a portal opened. "Here. This leads to the orphanage."

"It looks like a black whole!" The kid backed up.

Raven sighed as she nodded at Cyborg. Cyborg grinned as he picked the kid up and threw him in.

"Ahhhh!" The kid yelled as the portal closed.

"Okay now what?" Beastboy asked impatiently.

"Now, our Backup leaves and we inform Batman about what happened." Raven decided.

"No way! I'm not leaving till we find Robin! He's my friend and I wanna help find him!" Kid Flash said stubbornly.

"No! We don't need to involve you any longer! This is complicated as it is!" Raven spat out as him.

"I'm not leaving." Kid Flash wouldn't budge.

Raven narrowed her eyes as she rubbed her temples. "Fine! But you better help us! We don't need another class clown on our team!"

"Heyyy!" Beastboy pouted.

"I'm calling Batman." Cyborg told them. Batman picked up after two rings.

"Did you find Robin?" Batman asked impatiently.

Cyborg sighed. He didn't want to be the one to break it to him. "No, we didn't."

"Did Slade get away?" Batman prodded.

"No, he was never there at all. Neither was Robin. It was a setup. It was like Slade knew we were gonna be there. His Robot army was there, thats why we called backup. So Raven could go find Robin. She found Slade, but he was just an android." Cyborg finished.