Group Imagine #1

MB Imagine

You hang out with another member and he gets jealous:

Prince:

You were Princeton's girlfriend, and a solo artist. You're manager thought it would be good for you do a song with a rapper, so of course you were going to choose Roc, the rapper of Mindless Behavior. The track sounded amazing, Prince agreed. He couldn't wait to see the music video. Of course, until he saw what they had dressed you in on set: leather pants, a tie shirt that stopped at your midriff, high, black Lou' s, and gold hoops.

"Wow, YN. You look great!" Roc was already on the set when you stepped out.

"Thanks!" You smiled, "What's wrong, Prince?" You noticed his expression. His jaw was clenched.

"Excuse us, please." He grabbed your hand and led you to the bathroom.

"WHAT is WRONG with you?" You grumbled once the door was closed safely behind you.

"That!" He gestured to your outfit.

You smirked," I see. You. Are. Jealous."

He blushed," Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Ya know what, Prince. I'm not gonna argue. You and I both know it's true."

"Alright! Maybe it IS true. But I'm still not letting you do that shoot."

You leaned over and kissed him,

"Don't worry Princeton. I love you. Plus-" you winked," you can help me take it off later."

Roc:

Roc obviously liked you. You and Ray, being best friends, loved to tease him about it. Hanging out with Ray, you and Roc had become good friends. In fact, today you were going to the movies with him. Ray had insisted he find a way for you to tease him before you went out.

You two had been giggling over Roc's flirting attempts when you heard a knock on the door.

"It's Roc, shh!" You got up and glided to the door," Hey, Roc!"

He enveloped you in a hug," Hey, YN."

"Hey, no PDA!" Ray burst in.

"Dang Ray, you're always here. Why don't up find a place of your own?" Roc snapped.

"Oh, Roc. I didn't know that Jealousy was a drink."

"It's not." His eyebrow furrowed

"Then why are you brewing it?" Ray laughed at his ridiculous, yet clever, pun.

You laughed too, then grabbed Roc's hand.

"Ray," you scoffed," stop laughing at my boyfriend." You pulled Roc through the door, him looking dazzled.

"B- boyfriend?" He asked once you were in the car.

"Sorry, do you not WANT to be my boyfriend?"

He leaned over and kissed you,

"Duh, of course I do."

Ray:

You were excited to meet your boyfriend, Ray Ray's, best friends.

You walked into the nightclub, and you bumped into an boy.

"Gee, sorry!"

"No problem, girl." He winked.

You giggled," Boy, please try a different attempt at flirting. Plus, I've got a boyfriend."

"Who?" He looked disappointed

"Me, Prodigy!" Your boyfriend fumed.

"Ray!" You ran to him, and he kissed you on the cheek.

"Sorry, bro." Prodigy blushed.

"Ehh, it's okay." Ray shrugged, "But I better not see this again."

"Promise." You and Prodigy said simultaneously. You giggled. You could definitely become friends with this dude.

Prodigy:

You took dance, and so did Prodigy. That's where you met you're wonderful boyfriend two years ago.

You and your hip hop group danced to Mariah Carey's "It's LikeThat".

Where is Princeton? You thought. He should be here to pick me up by now.

Your group finished.

"Good work everybody!" Prince finally walked into the room.

"Late again, Princeton!" You rolled your eyes.

He held up his hands in defense,

"I had to brush up on my skills." He moonwalked his way toward me. "Prod taught me that."

You giggled, "He taught me that to. He taught me how to tango-"

"Girl." Prince interrupted," You can't tango."

"Oh. It's cause I'm not Hispanic, huh? You don't see me laughing at you doing 'black' moves, do ya?"

"That's cause I AM black." He smirked.

"Alright. It's takes two to tango- literally." You grabbed your iPod and turned on your music. "Let's do it." You took Princeton's hand and led him to the center of the floor. Everybody else had left by now.

You and Princeton swayed to the music,

"Alright, YN. I see you CAN tango."

"Told you I could."

"Hey!" A voice made you both jump.

"Oh, hey Prod." You smiled at your boyfriend.

"What's this?" He questioned

"The tango, don't you know this dance?" Princeton didn't hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah. Why, though, are you doing it with MY girlfriend?"

"Jeez, Craig." You called him by his first name, a definite warning sign for him to cut the act. "I was just showing him that I can do the dance."

"Yeah-" Princeton laughed," You're jealous, aren't you?"

"No!" Prodigy's face was angry.

"Don't worry man. Bet she does a lot of things for you that I haven't seen." Princeton smirked as he walked out of the room.

"I'm the best around!" You called to his back, laughing at your boyfriend's still annoyed face. "Aww babe. Don't be sad."

"I can tango better then him, right?" He looked at you

"Umm... Coming Princeton! Gotta go, he needs me." You sped out of the room, Prodigy chasing you, laughing.