||1|| That's Dumb As Shuck

Slowly, you opened your eyes. When your vision cleared, the first thing you saw was a boy's face... A very attractive Asian boy's face...

Panic easily washed away your sleepiness and grogginess. You instantly got up to sit and moved away from the boy as much as possible. He jerked away, obviously surprised with your actions. Hastily scanning the room to look for anything that could serve as a weapon, you saw a quite long knife resting at a table beside your bed. Without even thinking, you grabbed it and pointed the knife at him causing him to take a step away from you.

"W-Who are you?!" your voice was kinda hoarse so you cleared your throat while he held his hands up. You had no idea where you were and the only thing you knew was that _______ was your name. You were sure it was your name. You couldn't be wrong about it.

"Woah, easy there chick, I'm not gonna hurt you or something," he replied his voice even. Sure this guy's attractive, but that wouldn't make him any less suspicious. "Who the hell even left that freakin' knife there," you heard him mutter. Well, you ought to thank that person then.

"You're not answering my question." you hissed, "Who are you? And where am I?"

"Minho,"

"What?"

"You freakin' asked me who I am, and I just answered you!" he answered rolling his eyes. For someone with a knife pointed at him, he was rather nonchalant about it. The boy had even put down his hands by that time.

"Fine," you rolled your eyes then thrusted the knife in the air lessening the distance between him and the sharp object. "Then where am I, Minho?"

"The Glade," he answered simply. "Now put that knife away, cause rest assured... I'm not doing anything,"-- he cleared his throat--"indecent to you, okay?"

"I don't trust you," you replied gripping the knife tightly. The Glade? Where on earth is even the Glade? Your grip on the knife slackened a little when very tiny glimpses of memories, knowledge, and facts rushed through your mind all at once. You were overwhelmed with the sudden surge of information. But none of those helped to tell you who you really were.

Your breathing had become deep and ragged by the time it was over. Worry was etched on Minho's face but you just couldn't help but be cautious of the guy. You tried to search your brains for any memories about yourself but you couldn't...

"W-Why can't I remember anything... About myself?" you breathed out. "What did you do?!" the question came out louder than you intended.

"Easy there, little chick, we're on the same boat on that one," Minho said obviously displeased with your accusation.

The door then opened revealing a tall blonde boy. When his eyes landed on you, he immediately exclaimed, "Bloody hell! She's awake!"

"And the shuck-face is threatening me with a knife," Minho said.

"What did you do?" the blonde asked looking at Minho skeptically.

"I didn't even do a shuck thing!"

"Convincing," the blonde replied sarcastically. He returned his gaze to you and smiled, "I'm Newt, what's your name?"

To tell him or not to tell him? Oh what's the harm? Besides, the boy looked less harmful than that Asian dude.

"______,"

"Nice," he said, "I hope this shank didn't do anything to you," Newt added elbowing Minho beside him.

"He didn't," you immediately replied looking at Minho, then as an afterthought, you added, "Not that I'd let him."

"Oh, is this a challenge I hear?"