A/N

SO... As soon as I'm finished with this book, which has one chapter left that is almost finished and ready to be put out, and I finish my other sickfic book 'When Sickness Sets In' which also has another chapter or two, I will be releasing a story called 'The Reason For Delay' (summary will be below under the ^O^). When I finish my first two stories, my updates will be out quicker unless I have a reason to not update. Ex: I get my phone taken up.

^O^

Zayn is part of world famous band One Direction.

Niall lives on the streets homeless.

When these two meet on the streets after one almost gets hit by a car, their lives change in an instant. Will Niall except his new life with Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn? Or will he go back to the streets to continue living his current life as best as he can while he is slowly but surely dying?

I don't actually know though whether to put smut in that story or not considering that it's a bromance story, so I'm gonna take a vote whenever the time comes. But tell me what y'all think, and I'll take your thoughts into consideration and add it into the total number of votes for both sides (if that makes any sense...). 

Give me your thoughts on everything above and if any of you guys have any questions about anything feel free to ask.