Chapter 13

Niall's POV

The next week at the hospital was spent getting physical therapy, for me at least. They helped me get my body properly functioning while the four went to more interviews and a few shows. While the boys were doing that, Simon and Paul went to go work some things out with management, and my parents and Greg stayed and helped me with therapy and encouraged me when a few frustrated tears were shed. As weird as it was, even though I could walk only days ago, it's like my body hit the rewind button, because I suddenly couldn't seem to even move my legs. But, after a week of physical therapy, they were FINALLY going to release me from the hospital. To say I was excited was a huge understatement.

When I woke up, I looked over at the clock on the wall to see that it was almost noon. I instantly sat up, feeling immediately energized to get out of this bed and gown. As I tried to get up, a hand stopped me.

"Woah, slow down Niall." Harry said while chuckling. He helped me out of the bed and I started pacing in place, ready to get out. I looked to see Liam filling out the release papers. Zayn walked in and I squealed really loudly, startling him. He turned to me as I jumped on him.

"I finally get to leave Zaynie!" I shouted while hugging him, causing him to laugh.

"I know Niall. I'm happy too." He said softer.

The doctor soon came in and handed me a small bottle filled with pills. "Now Niall, you are to take these two times a day for the next month. If you notice any changes in mood or behavior or feel sick, contact me immediately. You four are to watch him, and make sure he does exactly what I just told him, and if any of you notice any changes, tell me." He said shaking all of our hands and walking out. I was practically shaking from anticipation.

I dashed out the door of the room, laughing when I heard the boys behind me shouting at me to wait for them. I could feel the joy and happiness pulsing through my veins as I ran down the halls. When I got to the main lobby, I decided to wait for the others. A few fans spotted me and squealed as they ran over and hugged me. Me being turned away from them, didn't notice until three bodies barreled into mine. I just barely managed to catch myself before I fell.

"OMG NIALL!!" They screeched. I laughed and hugged them back. When they stepped back, I got a good look at them, they looked no older than 15. "Niall, how are you feeling?" The oldest looking one asked.

"I'm feeling much better love, thank you, and thanks for your support. All of you." I said sincerely. "What's your names?" I asked curiously.

"I'm Madison," the eldest said. "And this is Lily and Destiny." She said pointing to the two shorter girls beside her.

"What are you doing in the lobby Niall? And why aren't you in a hospital gown?" The youngest said.

"I'm finally leaving the hospital today." I said excited. They all squealed. "But can you keep it a bit of a secret, loves, we don't want to be mobbed by fans. And with me just getting out of physical therapy, my body wouldn't be able to handle it." I asked them with a smile. They nodded furiously. "Thank you," I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see the four quickly walking up to me. Liam came up behind me and smacked me on the back of the head. "Ow!" I said and glared at him.

"Don't run off then." He stated. "We need to head out now, before the fans show up," he told me and I nodded.

I turned around to face the three standing there looking at is in awe. I chuckled. "Thanks again guys. I hope I get to see you guys sometime soon." I whispered and secretly pulled out three tickets I had gotten from the boys two days ago for one of our concerts. I always asked for a few tickets in case I had a reason to need them. I handed the tickets and backstage passes to them and they stared at me wide-eyed. I nodded and smiled. They squealed and hugged me again before running off to a lady, probably their mother, who had been watching the whole scene unfold with fond, caring eyes. They started babbling something to her while she laughed and looked at me. She smiled gratefully and mouthed a 'thank you'. I smiled back and mouthed 'your welcome' to her before Zayn who was watching, tapped my arm to tell me that it was time to go.

I nodded, and with one last glance at the three girls, headed out the door into the sunlight.

As soon as we got to the flat we rented, I went and plopped down on the couch that was situated in the corner of the room. All but Louis came and sat down as well. He just looked at us sadly, walked to the bedroom, and closed the door. I frowned. I wanted to go talk to him, but stopped myself from doing so. Zayn turned on the tv and we sat there watching Finding Nemo, which according to Zayn, was only purely for my entertainment. I had laughed at him telling him to keep telling himself that.

It had been over an hour and a half and Louis still hadn't come out of the room. I was growing concerned for him. When I opened the door to the room to talk to Louis, I was in for a shock.

Oh no...

---------------

What do you think Niall saw and/or found out?

Please vote, comment, and share. And tell me what you all thought of this chapter.