Chapter 15

So, I'm back. I would've updated earlier but I was trying out a new way of updating that took a little longer than expected. But for an apology I made sure this chapter was longer than the others. Also, the next chapter should be the last one. If I change my mind, (Lol :P) I'll tell you in the next update. Also, I would like to thank prodirectioner- for the amazing chapter idea.

Please comment, vote, share, and Enjoy! :D

Niall's POV

As I sat alone by the window, I let my mind wander. The past two weeks have been harder than when I was actually in the hospital. Rebounding from my sickness has been a long and harsh process. I knew that it would be hard, but not this hard. All day and night I have been nauseous, often actually getting sick. But unfortunately, the boys have been no help. They either haven't noticed, or they don't care to mention anything. I can understand why they wouldn't have noticed though.

Quite frankly, they haven't had the time or energy to. With the whole ordeal with Louis cutting and the back-to-back interviews, meetings with management, and concerts, by 10 o'clock every night, they are already in their beds snoring. I usually am as well, but lately, I've been too sick and nauseous to sleep, so I'm usually left to take care of myself when I need to throw up.

As much as I want the boys to notice, considering the doctor said that I shouldn't get sick that often, I also care more for Louis than I do myself. I couldn't take any attention from Louis, causing him to get worse, so instead, I just hid my sickness and acted as normal as I could while being sick 24/7.

It was raining today, and I had nothing to do, whereas Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam where out for Louis' therapy appointment. I sighed, walked over to the couch, and sat down while turning on the television, searching for something decent. Weather... No. Football.... Not in the mood. Titanic.... Too depressing. News.... Nah.... WAIT WHAT?!

I frantically switched back to the news to find Louis and I on the screen. I listened to the reporter to realize that someone had noticed Louis' visits to a therapist. Not that I was that surprised with how our fans are, but still.

As soon as I saw this, my phone started buzzing constantly. When I looked over, I saw lots of Twitter notifications. Unlocking my phone, I started reading the tweets.

"NiallOfficial, is it true that Louis is cutting? :(", "NiallOfficial, is Louis going to be okay?" Then started the hate.

"This is all your fault NiallOfficial.", "It should be you cutting Niall, not Louis.", "You're a horrible friend and bandmate. Because of you, Louis is depressed. JUST GO DIE ALREADY!"

I sighed and hesitated before replying. "Been there, done that..." And I hit send, before turning my phone off. There was a moment of silence before, once again, my phone was buzzing non-stop. Instead of reading or replying, I just turned my phone off completely. I lay down and closed my eyes, suddenly feeling very exhausted.

Right as I felt sleep starting to take me, I heard someone clearing their throat. I inwardly groaned, but opened my eyes to see Liam and Zayn standing in front of me with crossed arms and angry/annoyed/exasperated gazes, while Harry and Louis stood off to the side with anxious expressions.

"Do you want to explain why, not only have our Twitter pages been overrun with tweets asking if it's true that you died, but paps have been lost following us everywhere asking us the same things?" Liam furiously questioned. I groaned.

"It doesn't matter." I grumbled. I wasn't in the mood for this. They just interrupted me from my beauty sleep.

"It does matter. Tell us. Now." Zayn raised his voice a little at the end. I sighed and gave up. After getting my phone out, I pulled up Twitter and and showed them the conversation.