I pulled up to the airport and looked in the backseat.

"Andre." I said but he didn't hear me. I hit his leg and he looked up and took off his beats. "You gonna be good?"

"Yeah." He said and took off his seat belt. "I'm going to a concert."

"I know. Have fun, don't get in trouble."

"I won't. Bye Bey Bey." He said and gave me a kiss before hoping out the range.

Chanel came to the window.

"You got everything?"

"Yeah." She said nodding. "Love you mommy."

"Love you too, stay safe and call me when you land." I said.

"Alright." She said and leaned her arm through the window.

We did our handshake and she left. Yeah, Shawn ain't the only one with handshakes. I watched her and Andre walk with their bags.

Now off to Kelly's house. I picked up Kelly and we went to get Ciera first. We walked in the studio.

"Hey ma! Hey auntie!" Ciera yelled. "Come here, they just finished editing."

We walked over and greeted the other girls. We watched the video that wildabeast, their choreographer, played. It was good like all the other videos.

"That was great." I said.

"Yeah, the transitions were great." Kelly said.

"Daddy gonna like we put his song in there." Ciera said.

I nodded.

"Ma, so a dance studio out in Philly wants me and Angel to do a class. Can I do it?" Ciera asked.

"When is it?"

"In a couple weeks."

I nodded.

"I'll call Angel's mom and we'll get the details but get your bag and meet me outside." I said.

"Okay." She said and Kelly and I went to the car.

"So you got two dancers." Kelly said as we got in the car.

"Three." I said. "Andre is pretty good."

"So three dancers and a flipper."

I bust out laughing.

"Basically." I said shrugging.

Ciera soon came outside and then off to get Blue. We all got out the car and walked into the gym. There were other parents waiting for their kids as well. Ciera went on the floor over to Blue.

"Hi mommy, hi auntie." Blue yelled.

"Hey baby." I said and Kelly waved.

"How long Blue been doing this?" Kelly asked.

"For about two years." I said. "She seems to like it plus she's not as hyper at home. She's in gymnastics and Andre is in Karate so less running around the house."

"Yeah, you know Tim wants Titan in football." Kelly said.

"Awe, picture him running around in that uniform with the helmet." I said laughing.

"I know but I'm scared he's gonna break something."' Kelly said.

"Yeah, that's always a fear." I said.

"Mommy, look." Blue yelled.

We looked and Ciera and Blue both took off doing front flips that turned into round offs. Kelly and I clapped.