‘Since when do you read mugglebooks?’ Hermione asked.
‘Since you told me they were great.’ Draco said.
‘Hmm.’ Hermione said.
‘Would love to take you back in time and show it to you, but unfortunately I don’t have a time machine.’ Draco said.
That made Hermione chuckle, but she fast stopped.
‘I’m going to bed.’ Hermione said and she stood up.
‘Okay good night.’ Draco said.
Hermione walked to her room and closed the door behind her.
‘What the heck just happened?’ Hermione thought.
‘First yesterday and now this?’ Hermione thought.
‘What did I miss?’ She thought and then she started to change into pj’s.

*a week later*

Hermione woke up and she took a shower right away when she came out of bed, she was singing softly and thinking about everything she had heard the past few days.
‘Malfoy did become really, really mad.’ Hermione thought as she packed her shampoo.
‘He’s nuts.’ She thought.

‘Where is my ring?’ Draco thought after he had touched his right ring finger and he didn’t felt his ring sitting there.
Then Draco remembered that he left his ring on his sink, he sighed and walked towards the bathroom door and knocked on it, but he got no answer. He tried to open it, but it was locked. Draco sighed, he was so tired of everything that had been going on, why couldn’t she just remember that she loved him, why did this need to happen to him? He loved her to dead and he missed her in his arms. He walked to his bed and grabbed his wand. He walked back to the door and stood still.
‘Alohomora.’ He said and the door unlocked.
He opened the door and walked in then someone screamed.

Hermione just stepped out of the shower when she heard the door opening. She screamed and she fast packed the first towel she could reach and held it in front of her.
‘MALFOY FOR GOD SAKE ARE YOU BLOODY NUTS I AM NAKED!’ Hermione yelled.
Draco looked up at her after she screamed and smirked.
‘Good morning Hermione.’ Draco said smirking.
‘WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? LET’S WALK IN ON HER WHILE SHE’S TAKING A SHOWER?’ Hermione yelled.
‘No, I didn’t even know you were taking a shower.’ Draco said calmly, trying to keep his laughter in.
‘YOU DIDN’T EVEN ASK!’ Hermione yelled furiously.
‘I did! I just didn’t get an answer, so I didn’t know you were in here.’ Draco said.
‘WHY DID YOU THINK THE DOOR WAS LOCKED?’ Hermione asked.
‘I don’t know, didn’t really think about it.’ Draco said.
‘GO AWAY!’ Hermione said.
‘No I came to get my ring.’ Draco said smirking.
Hermione gave him a deadly glare.
‘Couldn’t you just leave that horrible ring there after I was done?’ She snapped.
‘Nope, because I didn’t know you were in here, I thought you were in your room reading or something.’ Draco said.
Draco walked to his sink and put his ring on his ringfinger.
‘Oh and green suits you great!’ Draco said.
‘What the heck are you talking about?’ Hermione asked.
Draco looked down at her body and Hermione followed his eyes, she looked down and saw she had packed one of Draco’s green Slytherin towels.
‘Shoot.’ Hermione said softly to herself.
‘You know that if you would’ve come in a second earlier I was still naked you ferret!’ Hermione said looking back up.
‘I wish.’ Draco said smirking and he walked out of the bathroom leaving Hermione confused behind.

‘I’m sick of all of this, I want to know every single thing you haven’t told me yet.’ Hermione said as she sat down to get breakfast.
Ginny, Harry and Ron looked up from their breakfast.
‘Good morning to you too.’ Ron said.
‘I’m not joking, tell. me. everything.’ Hermione said.
‘Hermione, are you okay? What happened this morning?’ Ginny asked.
‘Nothing happened.’ Hermione said.
‘Sure.’ Ginny said.
‘And that hasn’t anything to do with this.’ Hermione said.
‘So something DID happen.’ Harry concluded.
‘You guys are unbelievable!’ Hermione said and she stormed out of the Great Hall again.
‘I need to know what has happened the past year, Malfoy is acting weird, but I’ve got a feeling he knows more, no I know for sure he knows more, but I’m not gonna ask him, no definitely not.’ Hermione thought as she walked through the corridors.

A/N:

So Hermione wants to find out what has happened the past year and she still doesn't know that Draco was her boyfriend, well practically he still is, as they have never broken up but.... okay back to the point, how will she react when she finds out?
Sorry that it took sooooo long for the update, but here it is, the new chapter I hope you like it, I know what I want to let happen, but there has to be something in between that thing and what is going on now, so I have to figure something out....
Thank you so much for reading, voting, adding and commenting on this story it means a lot! and I post the new chapter as soon as I finished it :)

xxc

Love Doesn't Lie (A Dramione Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें