Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Man, I didn't either." She sighed exaggeratedly.

"Oh, uh. . . Hi?" He cringed.

"You come over Sophie's house right now," Biana demanded.

"Okay, I'm busy with something really important and it's a secret and I'm not allowed to tell you or Sophie or Ashla or Fitz!" His eyes widened. "Crap."

"Are you with Keefe?" Sophie asked, straining her ears to listen. 

"Oh, uh, hey guys," Keefe greeted nervously.

"What are you guys doing?" Sophie asked in a demanding tone.

"Sharing feelings?" Dex tried.

"Talking about how much we love you two?" Keefe tried.

"Funny. You two get your butts over my house right now so I can slap you two." Sophie glared.

"Ooh, you guys just made the inflictor mad," Biana teased. "Wouldn't want to be you right now."

"Thanks, Biana. You help a lot," Dex commented.

"Oh, I'm seriously pissed at you right now. Don't you start-" She cut herself off with a deep sigh. "We'll talk to you guys when you get here. If you take more than thirty minutes, which it shouldn't take that long, there's going to a very horrible break up in your future."

"We'll be there in twenty," Keefe said before hanging up.

___

"What are we going to do?" Dex whined. "We can't tell them and they're going to kill us."

"Stop whining you sussy. Let's just go over there and we'll just tell them the truth."

"We're planning to double propose?"

"We're planning a surprise," Keefe corrected. 

"I know you Sophie have that eternal love bond going on, but my relationship with Biana isn't like that. One small thing like a surprise getting out will make her break up with me faster than how long it took for Fitz to get Ashla pregnant."

"Ashla's pregnant?"

"What? No. . . " Dex scoffed in a higher note than he wanted to. "Anyways-"

"No, no, I'd really like to hear this story," Keefe cut him off with an amused smile.

"Okay I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. They still need to tell a few people first. I only know because I was with Biana when they said she was going to be an Aunty to someone else."

"How is Alvar and little Alvar doing?" Keefe asked. 

"Keefe, how long has it been?"

"About. . . Twenty minutes crap we gotta go."

"What are we going to do?" Dex's eyes widened as they left.

___

"Hey, honey," Keefe greeted cautiously while wrapping an arm around Sophie's waist. She glared at him, but didn't pull away.

"What were you guys doing that we're not allowed to know?"

"Fitz and Ashla can't know either," Dex pointed out. "Does that help our case?"

"No, it makes it worse," Biana said, frowning. "Now, you don't need to tell us anything. Just if it involves us."

The two boys stared at them in shock. "That's it?" Keefe asked.

"That's it."

"No loopholes?" Dex asked.

"No loopholes," Sophie clarified.

"Well, then yeah. It involves you," Dex said, shrugging. "We thought you guys were going to force the whole story from us."

"Does it involve our relationships?"

The two stare at each other nervously. "Meh?" Keefe choked out.

"What are you guys doing?"

"It's nothing bad and at the end of it you guys are going to love us not hate us," Dex assured, wrapping an arm around Biana. 

The two nodded. "Of course." Sophie said. After a few moments of silence she finally said, "Alright, who wants mallowmelt?" She turned to Keefe as he answered he did. "Not you."

"Boy, she controls you," Biana said with a fake accent on it. After realizing what she said she gulped. "Sophie, you've been showing me way too many human movies."

I WILL BE DOING A Q&A ABOUT ME AND MAYBE SOME BOOK FACTS AT THE END OF THIS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT ME OR THE BOOK, YOU CAN PM ME, COMMENT IT BELOW, OR PUT IT THROUGH MY ASK FM (PUT [] AROUND THE QUESTION SO I KNOW IT'S FOR THIS.)

TWO MORE CHAPPIES LEFT! *cries because my baby [this] is growing up so fast*