Tatsu

"This is stupid," said Tatsu as she watches Iruka sensei scold Naruto for messing up the Hokage faces.

Tatsu sat in a corner at the back of the classroom. She has long black hair and hazel eyes. Her clothes included a black T-shirt and black jeans. Tatsu never smiled and barely said anything. She didn't need to speak, she just needed to watch and learn. At the moment however all she was learning was how much of idiot Naruto was.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto," said Iruka, "You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance and you're messing up again."

"Hmph!" replied Naruto as he turned his head to the side.

"Fine! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!" cried Iruka.

"Aaaawwwww!" cried the class.

"Whatever," Tatsu thought.

The class began practicing and a pink haired girl went first.

"Alright, Sakura here! Let's do it. Transform!" said Sakura as she transformed perfectly into Iruka.

"Transformed into me. Good," said Iruka.

"Teachers pet," Tatsu thought.

"Yes I did it!" cheers Sakura, "Sasuke, did you see that?"

Sasuke paid no attention to Sakura.

"Sasuke Uchiha, the lone survivor of the Uchiha clan and fan boy to girls everywhere."

Needless to say Tatsu doesn't care for Sasuke unlike most girls. To her Sasuke is just a selfish, conceited, jerk.

"Next...Sasuke Uchiha," continued Iruka.

Sakura goes to the back of the line and Sasuke steps up. He also transformed perfectly.

"No surprise there."

"Uh, good. Next Tatsu."

Tatsu steps up and she can hear student whispering things like, "Who's she?", "Where did she come from?" Every time Tatsu's name is called the same questions are constantly asked.

Tatsu made her handsign and quietly said, "Transform."

She transformed into Iruka sensei like the others did before her.

"Good. Next Naruto Uzumaki."

Naruto is standing next to his classmates Shikamaru and Ino with his hands in his pockets. He walks forward and attempts the transformation.

"Transform!" cried Naruto. A large amount of blue chakra emits from Naruto and he transformed into a beautiful, naked girl. He winks and blows a kiss. Iruka flies back dumbfounded.

"Ha ha ha ha! Gotcha, that's my sexy jutsu!"

"Ugh! Of all the stupidest things he could do!"

"Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" screamed Iruka.

Class ended shortly after that. Tatsu was about ready to dash to the Third Training Field when she heard a dog happily barking next to her.

"Akamaru!" cried Kiba running toward her, "What are doing over here boy?"

Kiba now turns to Tatsu, "I'm sorry if he caused you trouble."

Kiba takes a better look at Tatsu and said, "Hey your Tatsu right? I was wondering if...."

"Kiba!" called Choji. Kiba turns to face Choji.

"I'm out of here," Tatsu said to herself as she darts away, "I don't want anyone around, just in case he decides to come."

The third training ground is a portion of land located inside of Konoha. There is a view of mountains in the landscape and a large and deep river with forests in the both of its sides. There is a glade and in its centre there are three stumps lined side by side below there is the memorial stone, a polished kunai-shaped structure.

Tatsu stares at the stone and said, "If only you had died with them."

"If only who had died?" said a voice from behind her.

Tatsu turned around to see a fairly tall and light-skinned woman of slender built. She had long, black, shoulder-length untamed hair, and very unique eyes that were red in colour, with an additional ring in them. She wears make-up consisting of red lipstick and purple eye shadow. Her outfit consists of a red mesh armour blouse with only the right sleeve visible. Over this is very broad material which resembles bandages with a pattern on it similar to those of rose thorns. Her hands and upper thighs are also wrapped in bandages and she wears the Konoha headband and regular shinobi sandals.

"Who are you?" asked Tatsu

"Kurenai Yuhi and you must be Tatsu, the girl who basically lives in this training field."

"What's it to you?"

Kurenai smiled and said, "Just wanted to wish you good luck at your genin exam tomorrow. I'm sorry if I startled you."

Kurenai then left Tatsu alone with her thoughts.

The next morning at the academy, everyone was tensing about the exam. Then Iruka walked into the room.

"We will now start the final exam. When your name is called proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on the clone jutsu."

"Clone Jutsu?" thought Tatsu, "Are they going easy on us? If thats all we have to do to pass, I could have become genin long ago."

Soon after, Tatsu's name was called and she entered a room where a table held many leaf village headbands.

"Lets get this over with," thought Tatsu as she forms the hitsuji hand seal, "Clone jutsu."

Behind her were four effective clones.

"Very well done Tatsu! Congratulations you pass!" says Iruka giving her a leaf village headband.