2 ; 3

calum slammed open the large glass doors of the hospital and sprinted up to the front desk.
"where's michael clifford's room?" calum asked out of breath.
"name?" the woman at the desk asked as she quickly typed in michael's name.
"calum hood."
the woman looked at her computer for a couple of seconds before turning back to calum.
"room 16, level two," she smiled softly.
"thank you," calum said before speed walking to the elevator. he pressed the button multiple times, as if it would make it come faster.
"come on," calum mumbled impatiently. the elevator came to his level and made a noise, letting calum know it was about to open. two teenagers exited the elevator before calum got in. he pressed the level two button and the door closed. calum had found out about michael a couple hours after luke visited michael. the blonde boy texted calum letting him know about what had happened to his best friend. calum felt like shit because he wasn't there when michael had woken up. luke had told calum that he had lost his memory up to the point where michael was still bullying luke. he also let calum know that they kissed, this relieved calum. he knew that everything was going to be okay. michael was going to remember most of the stuff that had happened. calum walked down the hallway until he reached michael's room. he could hear talking coming from inside the room, letting calum know michael was awake. he knocked lightly and opened the door. his eyes met with michael and he sprinted over to his best friend, tackling him softly into a hug.
"ohmygod you're okay," calum whispered, "i was so afraid i had lost you."
"nah cal i'm fine," michael giggled. luke sat on a seat next to michael's bed. it made luke happy seeing michael and calum together, those boys meant so much to him. once calum pulled away, he turned to luke and smiled.
"how are you feeling?" he asked softy as he sat down in the chair next to luke.
"i've been better," luke chuckled, "how about you?"
"i'm great now that i know that michael's okay," calum answered.
"you guys are too cute," michael laughed from the hospital bed, "i ship it." luke and calum didn't say anything, they just laughed until their stomachs hurt.

--

hi babies, sorry this chapter was so short, i couldn't think of much to write. i love you all so much, you mean a lot to me + ur fave. have a great day/ night!

ps: read delivered by tipsyhemmings bc it's like my favourite fanfic atm. it's rly rly rly good!