0 ; 1

warning: fetus!5sos

"stop crying, cry baby," michael laughed as he pushed luke. it was the fifth time this week that michael had made the small blonde cry. he loved making luke cry, it was so easy. calum stood behind michael, laughing at the small boy crying on the floor.
"what a baby," michael spat before walking away, laughing with calum.

luke picked him self up and dusted off his jeans. he bent down and picked up his books that were scattered across the cold concrete floor and shoved them into his backpack. he dragged his feet as he made his way to his locker, sighing frustratedly when he couldn't open it. after his tenth attempt, he finally got it open. he swung the door open and pulled out the books he needed for his next class.

he pulled his sweater over his hands nervously as he entered the class room. he looked around and saw michael smirking at him from across the class room. michael was surrounded by three or four girls, all trying to get his attention, but he completely ignored them.
"hey, cry baby," michael yelled out, the girls laughing. luke just rolled his eyes and slumped down in a seat next to his best friend, ashton.
"hi ashton," luke sighed
"hey," ashton smiled, "just ignore him, he's a jerk."
"yeah.."

++

luke and ashton sat in their usual spot, eating in silence until someone bumped into luke, causing him to spill his bottle of lemonade all over himself.
"what the fuck?" luke said under his breath as he turned around to see who had bumped him.
"oops?" michael said sarcastically, causing the group of people standing behind him to start laughing.
"look, he's starting to cry," a skinny pale girl said.
"don't cry, cry baby," michael said in a baby voice
"fuck off, michael," ashton said just loud enough for michael to hear.
"i was just about to, wouldn't wanna stay to watch the water works," michael said, exaggerating water works when he looked at luke. luke just stood up and ran away.
"bye, cry baby," calum yelled out.

just a lil teaser that introduces the story :---))