1 ; 9

i'm sorry i didn't update straight away!!! halfway through writing my mum took me to mcdonalds !! 

michael was asleep in his bed after a long night of studying before he was awoken by the annoying sound of someone knocking on his windown.
"what the fuck?" michael said raspily and annoyed. the tired dark blonde opened his blinds to find a smiling blonde boy standing at his window holding a torch.
"what the fuck are you doing?" michael said after opening his window to allowing luke to enter.
"i'm taking you on an adventure," luke simply stated.
"no you fucking aren't. you're going back to bed at your own house."
"quit being a grump!" luke playfully slapped michael's arm.
"i'll quit being a grump when i'm back in bed fast asleep."
"i'll be outside and you better meet me out there in five minutes." michael crossed his arms and cocked his eyebrow.
"you really think i'm gonna go outside at 2 am?"
"i guess we're going to have to find out, aren't we?" luke said as he climbed out of michael's window. michael opened his wardrobe and replaced his pyjamas with a pair of skinny jeans and a pokémon shirt. he followed luke's actions and climbed out his window. the unfit blonde jogged to the end of his driveway, where luke was standing.
"what took you so long?" luke laughed.
"shut up, hemmings. you should be glad i came out here for you," michael said before noticing two bicycles laying on the ground next to them. "what are those for?" he said, motioning towards the bikes.
"we're going to ride them."
"you woke me up at 2 am just to take me bike riding?"
"no, we're riding them to where i want to take you," luke responded. 
"okay, let's go then." michael sighed while picking up the black bike. "show me the way."
luke picked up his bike, which was red, and started to ride down the road. after about ten minutes of riding and michael complaining that his was tired, they made it to where luke was taking his boyfriend.
"the city pool?"
"yeah," luke panted, hoping michael wouldn't back out. the blonde boy noticed the fear in michael's emerald eyes.
"we're gonna get caught."
"come on baby, live a little!" luke answered loudly before dumping his bike and walking up to the gate that stood between the teens and the over-chlorinated pool. michael walked up next to luke and closed his eyes, breathed out loudly then grabbed luke's hand.
"let's do it," michael said with a hint of fear in his voice. luke smiled excitedly before dragging michael around to the back of the fence where a part of the fence was missing.
"how did you know this was here?" michael whispered.
"you don't need to whisper, no one's here. i do this all the time," luke answered calmly before letting go of his boyfriend's hand and climbing through the fence, michael hesitantly copying him.
"come on!" luke said as he jogged towards the change rooms. michael walked into the change room and looked for luke. he found him at the very back of the room hidden behind one of the lockers in just his underwear.
"what are you doing?"
"going in. you're coming as well. take them off!" luke said, motioning to michael's clothes, michael didn't argue. he lifted his shirt over his head before nervously taking off his jeans. luke grabbed michael's hand and pulled him towards the pool.

the two teens stood at the edge of the pool with their toes hanging off the edge, holding hands. luke let go of michael's hand and smiled at his boyfriend before bomb diving into the pool. he surface and giggled up at the boy standing above him.
"come on babeee!" luke whined.
"it's cold!" michael laughed as he sat down and dangled his legs in the water.
"sook!" luke yelled playfully before splashing water on michael.
"hey!"
"that's what you get for being a sook!"
michael didn't respond he just stood up and stuck his tongue out at luke then walked back to the change rooms.
"michael! come on! you know i was joking!" before luke could do anything about it, michael had ran and jumped on top of him. the two boys returned to the surface and laughed. michael wrapped his hands around luke's naked waist and pulled him closer. their lips inched closer and closer until they connected. their lips fit together like they were made for each other as they slowly kissed, luke's hands exploring michael's body. they pulled away out of breath and hugged each other tightly. they stayed like this for ten minutes in each others arms enjoying their company before luke pulled away. michael watched as the smaller boy gracefully moved around in the warm water, the pool lights illuminating his face. his eyes explored every inch of luke's face as he took all of his beauty. luke made michael extremely happy, just a mention of luke's name made his day so much better. why did luke have this affect of michael? a month ago if you told michael he'd be making out with luke in the city pool at 2 am he would've pushed you to the ground and called you crazy. then it hit him. michael was in love with luke. he loved him so much and he wanted the whole world to know. michael continued staring at luke, he couldn't take his eyes off him.
"why are you looking at me like that?" luke giggled.
"you're just so beautiful," michael said calmly, "i'm so lucky to have you. luke, i'm so in love with you."
"michael, i'm in love with you too," luke said as he swam towards his pale boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his neck then planted kisses all over his face.