1 ; 1

yay double update

one week later

"luke, run! they're gonna get us!" michael yelled.
"one second, i'm grabbing this gun," luke yelled back," okay i got it."
"turn around and shoot them!"
luke and michael both turned their characters around and shot the zombies that were coming up behind them.
"fuck yeah," michael yelled with a huge smile on his face. luke turned his head to look at the older boy sitting next to him. he notices that they're sitting extremely close. luke watched the way michaels face would light up when he'd take down a few zombies. luke smiled softly when he noticed the excitement in michaels eyes when they got to the next round. round 23 appeared on the screen, but luke didn't notice. michaels expression changed and he furrowed his eyebrows and stuck his tongue out slightly. "luke, what the fuck are you doing?" michael yelled, pulling luke out of his trance. luke turned to look at the tv to discover that his character had died.
"shit, sorry i zoned out," luke blushed in embarrassment.
"it's all good, i should be able to heal you, i've taken out heaps of them."
michaels character ran through the building to where luke's laid. michael stuck his tongue out slightly as he shot all of this zombies. he started to heal luke's character but before he knew it, a zombie had snuck up behind him and killed his character.
"fuuuck!" michael yelled in frustration as he threw his controller onto the lounge.
"i'm sorry, that was my fault," luke said softly.
"nah! it's alright, we got pretty far," michael smiled as he stood up, "we make a great team." michael put his hand up, signalling that he wanted a high five. luke didn't hesitate to bring his hand up and hit michaels.
"i'm just gonna go pee, when i get back we gotta try again." and with that he left the small blonde blushing boy on the couch.

luke didn't know why michael made him feel this way. luke liked girls, so why did michael turn him into a blushing mess every time they talked?

michael flopped onto the couch, luke pouted when he noticed that michael wasn't as close to him as he was before. luke wanted to feel michaels touch.
"again?" michael asked.
"yeah, lets do it!" luke yelled, michael laughed in response. luke noticed michael throw his head back and squish his eyes closed when he laughed, he thought it was adorable. michael picked up his controller and restarted the game. the two boys played at leat another five games, each game they got up to at least round 20.

"well," michael sighed, "mum just texted me to come home. dinners ready and we're having mexican."
luke fake pouted at michaels words.
"aw, is lukey pukey sad that mikey has to go home?" michael said in a baby voice before laughing.
"shut up," luke said.
"see ya at school," michael said as he stood up.
"yeah, bye," luke grinned, showing his teeth.

as soon as michael closed the front door, luke pulled out his phone and texted his curly haired best friend.

luke: ashton !!!!!!!

ashton: luke !!!!!

luke: sooo michael just left...

ashton: and ?¿

luke: and i think i like him

ashton: cool, you've befriended your bully. what are ya gonna do now, marry his mother?

luke: fuck you ashton, not like that

ashton: what do you mean "not like that"

luke: i think i like like him

ashton: ohhhhhhhh

luke: yeah...

ashton: nice..

luke: do you hate me now? because im maybe gay ?

ashton: omg no! i fully support you

luke: ok phew. i thought you hated me

ashton: luke we've been best friends since 3rd grade, i could never hate you

ashton: unless you took my baby baylee away

luke: she's all yours, ashton.

ashton: all mine.

luke: but ash, i think i still like girls

ashton: well then you're probably bi

luke: yeah probably. are you judging me, for you know, being different

ashton: luke no!! i told you i support you no matter what!! i wouldn't care if you started wearing dresses and skirts, i wouldnt care if you were fully gay and went to gay bars with all your gay friends! you're my best friends and i support you 110% dont you ever think i dont, even if i act like i dont, i always will

luke: that was so cute

ashton: don't you go all gay on me.

luke: love you ashton

ashton: love you too lucass