1 ; 7

"luke! just put it in already," michael begged, "i want it in my mouth."
"someones eager," luke smirked.
"please! i can't wait any longer."
"there you go baby," luke said as he slid the pizza in the oven.

((a.n. i love myself))

"how long is it gonna be?" michael asked as he lazily followed luke to his room.
"the box said 20 minutes."
"ughhh," michael whined as he flopped down onto luke's bed.
"stop your complaining, now grab that controller so i can wreck you in a round of cod."
"you're on," michael challenged as sat up quickly, grabbing the black playstation controller that laid at the end of lukes messy bed.
michael turned on the console and started up call of duty: black ops.
"wait! can we play zombies instead?" michael begged.
"ugh, fine!" luke said as he chose zombies from the menu, "you only wanna play zombies because you know i was gonna beat you."
"no way!" michael protested as he slapped luke's shoulder, "zombies is just so much more fun."
"we played zombies last time you were over."
"i don't care! start the game."
luke playfully rolled his eyes and started the game.
"ew you chose the ugly map! the mansion is way better," michael complained.
"shut the fuck up and shoot those zombies," luke laughed. michael turned his character and shot two of the zombies that waddled towards him, knifing the third. luke shot the zombie that had broken through the barricade then began to fix it.
"michael, cover me! i can't kill the zombies while fixing this!"
"shit,sorry!" michael said as his character sprinted across the room, knifing the zombies that were closing in on luke from behind.
"thanks," luke said as he placed the last piece of wood on the barricade.

++

"michael i'm bored of this now," luke whined when michael suggested playing a 10th round.
"fine, lets go eat."
"wait," luke said, "shit! the pizza!"
"oh fuck."
the two teens jumped of luke's bed and sprinted down the hall. luke pulled open the oven and was greeted with a woft of black smoke, causing the smoke alarms to go off. michael screamed at the sudden loud noise.
"michael can you turn those off please?" luke said through coughs as he attempted to fan the smoke out of his face.
"yeah," michael coughed. the dark blonde grabbed one of the benches from the breakfast bar and placed it under the smoke alarm. he climbed up onto the seat and pressed the button that turns off the device. after all of the smoke had disappeared, luke and michael discovered a circle of charcoal in the oven. michael bursted into a fit of giggles, holding his stomach.
"you.. shouldn't.. cook" michael said between laughs.
"shut up," luke mumbled, but ended up laughing as well.
"i think we should just order pizza instead," michael suggested as he pulled out his phone.
"yeah, that'd be good," luke responded.

++

half an hour later luke and michael were laid on the carpet in front of the tv smothered in blankets and pillows watching bratz.
"how can people stand to watch these, they're terrible," michael droned.
"they're actually pretty good" luke remarked.
"what the fuck? since when was i dating an 8 year old girl?"
luke scoffed then smacked michael's head with a pillow.
"hey!" michael shouted before getting luke back.
"oh, you are on!" luke laughed as he jumped to his feet, grabbing his weapon (his pillow), michael copying his actions. 
the two boys stand about a metre across from each other, moving slowly around in a circle, waiting for someone to make the first move.
they stare each other in the eyes, occasionally glancing down at each others hands where they each held a pillow.
that's when michael makes the first move, hitting luke right in the forehead with his fluffy pillow.
"ow, fuck!" luke shouts, hitting michael in the back of his head, messing up michael's dark blonde hair.
"dude, not the hair," michael says, his smile fading into a serious smirk.
"michael... why are you looking at me like that?" luke asks, eyes widening.
"no reeeeason" michael laughs, dragging out the e.
"oh shit," luke quickly turns on his heel, grabbing a second pillow and runs out of the room and into the kitchen, michael following suit.
"why you running, lukey?" michael laughs, smirking again.
"no reeeeason..." luke mocks michael.
michael laughs, and luke throws his second pillow at michael's chest, attempting to slow him down as he runs away, but it doesn't affect michael and he continues chasing luke down.
luke makes a swift turn into his room and tries to shut the door behind him but michael is too close.
"oh shit," luke mumbles, frantically looking around for a hiding place.
"silly mistake lucas, you've cornered yourself," michael laughs, walking towards luke.
michael then hits luke in the arms with both pillows and then tackles luke down onto his bed.
luke just giggles, as michael begins tickling him.
"michael... stop... oh my god" luke laughs as he attempts to push michael off him.  michael continues laughing at luke struggling.
"why do i love you again?" luke asks, trying to smile normally through the pain of michael's tickling.
"i don't know, but i love you too." michael stops tickling luke and wraps his arms around his stomach, kissing it softly. luke ran his hands through michael's soft hair causing michael to hum in pleasure. the small blonde boy smiled to himself wondering how he got so lucky.

luke laid there on his soft bedroom carpet thinking about how michael used to make his life miserable. but now, he does the complete opposite. luke is happier than he has ever been before and michael has found an escape from his mother. the two boys were so deep in love they didn't even know what hit them.

IM LAUGJDIN SO HARD AT THE MEDIA HE LOOKS SO FUCKING FUNNY

ps go read fanboy by aussielad bc it is amazing!!! make sure you follow her as well bcos she's the cutest ever n i love her vvvv much !!!! she also wrote the pillow fight part so props to her for that cute af muke moment !!!!!!