Chapter Thirty One

Start from the beginning

We then make our way home and once we were in the safety of our own home, Damian exclaimed, "Twins, we're having twins! This is so awesome. I wanted twins but I never thought we would actually have twins! This is seriously great!" I scoffed at him.

"Not for me. I'm the one who has to push one after the next out! You just have to be there for me," I tell him and he grimaces.

"Okay, point made. Please never give me that visual again."

"How are you going to cope when I'm actually giving birth?" I ask, laughing. He simply shrugs and helps me take off my shoes. "I'm going to go shower," I announce, waddling to the bathroom. Damian called after me saying he was coming with me.

That was the thing with being pregnant and having Damian as a husband. Damian never let me do things on my own and he was always with me. If he couldn't be with me, he basically had a babysitter for me which was usually mine or his mum. It was mainly my mum and occasionally she has Jake, Samantha and the kids accompanying her since Jake had work. Even though it got on my nerves that Damian was constantly by my side, I sort of loved it. It made me realise that he would always be here for me no matter what.

Damian joined me in the shower which was a bit of a squeeze but we managed as we usually did. After finishing, he helped me get dressed again. It was annoying though because I know I can still dress myself but he always insisted on helping me. I remember we got in a few arguments over it so right now, I let him be. After he helped me getting dressed, we relaxed on the couch and watched Friends since it was on a rerun. I liked watching it because it was funny. Sure, it was an old show but I still love it. "We should start to think of names."

"Hm, yeah. Have you thought of any?" I ask him, turning my attention to him.

"Nope, that's why I suggested we start thinking of them. It makes sense, I guess." I said to him we should start thinking later because at this moment, I also didn't have any names. We watch Friends in silence, a few laughs here and there. Damian pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. I snuggle closer to him and felt him press a light kiss on the top of my head. "I can't wait for these little ones to pop out. It'll be nice that we can actually have our own family now. I also can't wait to hold our little angels in my arms. Damn, hope they're both girls. I'll have two princesses to spoil, and of course my Queen." I'm his Queen!

"You're so sweet. Don't go turning all mushy on me," I whisper, feeling the tears prick at my eyes. No, emotions, please stop.

"Shh, I'm only mushy for you!" he exclaims, pressing another kiss to my head.

"You're weird, but I love you."

"I know." He places his hands on my tummy. "My little princesses."

"You know, they could be boys or one girl and one boy," I point out, making him furrow his eyebrows in thought.

"Oh yeah. My princesses or princes, or both." Silence takes over as we continue to watch tv and we eventually fall asleep on the couch. I swear this is more like a reoccurring thing.

***

The pregnancy was tough. I was almost due and I was finding it very difficult to do anything. I felt like I was a rich person who had servants and maids to do everything for them because I certainly couldn't do anything for myself. Okay, I could except it took a while and I usually ended up getting frustrated and most times broke down in tears. Yes, my emotions were still high.

I had no idea how much longer of this pregnancy I had left. I just knew that I wanted our babies out of me! I had so much back pains and me feet always hurt and I just felt so uncomfortable all the time! I was slowly dying here but I knew that at the end of this, I would have the two most precious gifts in my arms.