13. The Aftermath

{Unedited}

You lay tiresome in bed, stomach hurting a little from the dinner you ate last night.

Castiel was right beside you, shifting around once in awhile, seems like he can't get into a comfortable spot.

You look at him and lightly ruffle his hair, then returning your gaze to the ceiling.

You can see at the corner of your eyes, that he's looking at you.

You look at him and smile, keeping the gaze together.

He pulls you closer to him, your head nuzzling in his neck. He kisses your forehead and you just hug him tighter.

You could feel his small smile, and you two just lie there, legs intertwined, arms draped over each other, and soft breathing is the only sound heard.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"How long you staying, Jody?" Dean asks.

"I'll probably leave in the afternoon. Not sure yet." Jody answered.

"Oh, hey, Dean. Where's Castiel? I thought he said he would meet me in the local library. He wasn't there." Sam walked in from the front door.

"Probably with (Y/N). Go check in her room." Dean suggested.

Sam nodded and jogged off to your room.

When he got there, he saw you and Castiel cuddling eachother.

"Hey, Cuddle bugs, don't mean to alarm you, but Cas. We needa go." Sam said.

You looked up and pouted, "Really?"

Castiel slowly sat up, "Yeah... Sorry, (Y/N), but I'm going to be gone for about 3 days."

"Three days?" You whimpered, "What am I supposed to do those 3 days?"

"Hang out with Kevin. He needs more socializing anyway. I hid the word of God while he was sleeping, so when he wakes up, just go to the mall with him or something." Sam answered.

"Dean's going too?"

"Yeah."

You groaned and hid underneath your blankets.

You heard foot steps leaving the room. After a minute or two, you felt a shift in the bed. You found the corner of the blanket, creating a small circle to see through.

You peeked through it and saw Castiel sitting beside you.

"(Y/N).." He sighed.

Grumbling lowly, you shuffled deeper into the blanket.

He tried pulling the blanket off, but you held tightly.

"(Y/N), I'm going to have to leave. A lot. Dean and Sam need my help with cases and sometimes the angels can cause me trouble." He said, tugging lighter on the blankets.

You peeked your head out, "Nooo."

He grabbed you and craddled you, honestly you looked like a huge burrito.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). But I promise, I'll try my hardest to always stay with you when I can." He said.

"Pinky promise?"

"What's a pinky promise?" He asks.

"A pinky promise is that you solemnly swear to promise. And if you don't, I break your pinky." You explained.

His eyes widened slightly at your explanation but nodded anyway, "That seems very fair enough."

Smiling, he pulled you closer to him, trying to make this moment last for a while longer.