11. What's a prophet?

"Dean, I... I don't have a lot of my grace left. But I believe we may have gotten another prophet. Well, she isn't one yet. But if Kevin... passes away she's probably next." Castiel tells Dean.

"Wait what? She's my sister and a prophet? What the hell!" Dean groaned in fustration.

"How do we tell her?" Sam questioned.

"We don't." Dean swiped his hand over his face, "Just... We need to give it to her slowly."

"Dean, I don't think that's very wise." Castiel stared intensely at him.

"Don't tell her a single word, Cas. A. Single. Word."

"Dean! This is big news about (Y/N). I think she deserves to know about this as soon as possible." Sam tried conving him.

"Girls are more sensitive about this stuff! First we have to get her to be as comfortable as possible, then we tell her." Dean starts, "Besides, how odd is it that she's our sister and a prophet? Does this not sound crazy at all to you? Cliché, maybe?"

"I understand you feel... weird.. about this situation, Dean, but I refuse to keep this from (Y/N), I love her far too much to see her find out the wrong way." Castiel stomped out of the room.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

You were sitting on your bed, wearing the jacket Castiel had given you because it got cold.

"I wonder if I can talk to the guy with the nice accent." You pondered aloud.

You scanned through your phone and laptop, not sure what to do.

You heard stomping and running outside.

You looked up but stayed put, waiting to hear whats happening.

"Cas!"

"Cas, wait!"

'Are Sam and Dean chasing Castiel?'

You stick out your head through the door and hear everything fading.

"Don't break anything!" You shout, hearing it echo.

Silence.

Then a loud clang fell, probably from a pot or pan.

"Idiots." You stepped back into your room and pondered.

"Maybe I can play with them. Are they playing tag or something?" You went back outside and tried following where they went.

"Guys?" You heard the loud, metal front door open and close, "Alrighty.. To be fair, Castiel didn't tell me to stop talking to Crowley."

You tried memorizing your way back and you cracked the two shelves apart, causing the demon to look up, "Back again, are we?"

"The boys left and I'm lonely." You shrugged.

"I couldn't but overhear them.." Crowley leaned forward.

"What? You eavsdropped?" You asked.

"Well.. Yes. And I heard that you, my darling, are something special." He smirks.

"Special? I'd only think I'm just a little special, to be loved by an angel." You fiddled your fingers.

"No, no. You're far more better than that. (Y/N), dear, you are a-- prophet."

You stared intensely, thinking about this news.

.
.
.

"What's a prophet?" You cocked your head to the side.

"The Winchesters never really did teach you anything, huh?" He scoffed, "Basically, so you can wrap your little head around this, you are able to read the words that God has written."

"Really!?" You exclaim, "That's cool."

"Is it? The other little prophet doesn't seem to be having fun with his powers."

"I don't know, it's probably just not his cup of tea." You shrug, "Do you have any idea of where the boys went?"

"They're probably just bickering at each other in the front."

"Well I'm gonna go wait at the front.. See ya', Crowley." You were about to close the two shelves but he interrupted.

"Wait."

"Yeah?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Don't mention this to the boys. You can, but they may feel iffy about it."

"Oh." You slowly nod your head, "Alright. Thanks, Crowley."

"You're welcome, Love."

You shut the two shelves together and walk out of the room like nothing had happened.

(A/N) since this chapter is so short I'm probably gonna make the next one about idkkk 4,000 - 6,000 words long? I'm not sure if that's a lot but I usually write 1k.. welp.