8. Olive You too?

I'M AWAKE AT 2AM AND I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY, SO, I'M GONNA POST THIS NOW.

"(Y/N). (Y/N), wake up." Dean shook you.

You tiredly fluttered your eyes open, "Whaa?"

Castiel sat beside your bed, hands cupped together on his mouth, his elbows resting on his knees.

"We got you lunch." Dean said and left the room with Sam following behind.

"I helped your wounds heal faster." Castiel said, gesturing towards your stomach.

Your hand fell down to your stomach and you felt no pain. Pulling up your shirt, you see bandages with no blood.

"W-Wow.. Thank you, Cas." You smiled and got up to hug him.

But, you failed and fell on your belly.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you up, holding your waist.

"You're welcome."

You stepped away from him, blushing, and walked over to your dresser.

Grabbing money from your purse, you hid it from Castiel and went downstairs with him following close behind.

You slipped the money into Dean's back pocket and sat down.

"Thanks for buying me food, guys. I really appreciate it." You smiled as Castiel tucked a strand of hair out of your face and behind your ear.

"The Winchesters and I are always willing to help." Castiel patted your back softly.

You placed down your burger and squinted your eyes down at the table, 'Winchester... Winchester?' 

"Be right back." You walked off into the hall that your dad's room is at and opened the door beside it, revealing a small closet room.

You pulled out the journal your dad used to own and turned on the light.

"Winchester..." You mumbled, flipping through the pages.

You huffed and looked at the cover, then opening it to the exact front page;

John Winchester

You clutched the book tightly and ran back to the boys, "Do you guys know him? It's a really rare last name.."

"Who?" Sam asked, wildly confused.

"John. John Winchester."

They all shared a fearful look, "Why?" Dean asks.

"He's my father. He's the one who wrote all the things I believed were fake myths." You mumbled.

"Are you and John fully related?" Sam asks.

"Oh. Uh, yeah. My brother, Adam, and I are fully related to John. I don't remember my mom, though. My dad said she was a monster."

"Like a real monster?" Dean asks.

"Uh, yeah. He said she could apparently shape shift? I dunno... But he said that the only thing she couldn't change was her bright yellow, cat-like eyes. Pretty weird, but, whatever." You shrugged.

There was a silence in the house, until Dean sits in front of you, "...Hey, why don't you tag along with us?"

"You're-- You're kidding right?" You laughed nervously.

"Nope. Join the hunt, live with us." Dean shrugged.

"G-Guys I have a life here." You couldn't help but stutter.

"Yeah? Well, it isn't exactly a very safe life."

"Well, you guys--- you guys hunt monsters for a living. That isn't safe either." You looked down, hesitant.

"(Y/N), we care about you. You will be a lot safer with us beside you. We can actually protect you." Castiel stepped closer to you.

"...I..." You looked away, 'What about Balthazar and my job?'

"Where do you guys stay at? I'll need to go to work and all." You shrugged.

"You don't have to pay for anything." Castiel assures.

"Then wha--"

"We'll figured it out later." Castiel then steps closer to you and snaps his fingers.

You felt as if you were falling and quickly clutched onto Castiel's trench coat.

The whole world around you was spinning, and you felt light-headed.

You felt the spinning stop and your feet were pressed onto the ground. Letting go of Castiel, you looked around, "C-Cas??? What did you just do?"

"(Y/N), I'm an angel." He paused, "It would explain why I made your stomach scratches heal," He gestured to your belly, "And well, I can teleport us. Sort of."

"An... An angel?" You stepped back, "I..."

"(Y/N). I.. I don't know. It's rare for an angel to fall for a human, but I think I might have."

'Is it Dean? I'm not sure whether or not it would be a good thing if it was Dean.' "What? Who?" You asked, oblivious.

"I love you." Castiel pulled you into a hug.

'Dean did make it pretty obvious. Wait. What do you say back? I love you too? K? Olive you? I don't know how to express these feelings.. Just shut it and don't ruin the gentle quietness.' You remained silent but held onto him.

"Olive you?" He pulled away, looking confused.

"Wait did you just--- Did you just read my mind?" You're still new to the concept of this whole Angel thing.

"Y-Yeah..." He scratches the back of his head, "I can do that."

"What am I thinking about now, then?" You smirked.

He stared at you for a second, raising his eyebrow, "You really think giraffes have the ability to say bippity boop  boop bop?"

You giggled, "Nope! I just really wanted to hear you say that.. Damn, I really wish I had a recorder with me."

He smiled softly and grabbed  your left hand, using his right hand to teleport you back into your house.

"Where the hell did you guys go?" Dean asked, ketchup dribbling from his mouth.

"It was a confession moment." Castiel said sternly.

"Really?" Dean and Sam looked at you, "Him? You mean, the anti-social, soul depriving, awkward virgin?"

You giggled and shook your head, "He seems pretty social to me."

They both remained silent and Dean just whispered to Sam, "O . T . P . "

You sighed and pushed Castiel into another room and hugged him, "Thanks, Cas. For everything."

He gently hugged you back, kissing your forehead, "You are always welcome."

You two tried enjoying the brief moment of silence, but, Dean came in too quickly to ruin it.

"So, what? You two a couple now?" Dean asks.

You look up at Castiel, not sure what you two "are".

He tightens his grip on you and nods, "Yeshh."

"Sooo... (Y/N), that meaaans..." Sam began, "You'll be hanging with us! Alright, so, I can help you pack your bags?"

"I uh.. Sure." You ran upstairs and went into your room with Castiel and Sam following behind

"What about Balthazar? He's my bae-- Best Friend." You still had no feelings for that angel, but you felt weird not calling him bae or boo, as a friendly joke. 'What nickname can I give him? Cas? Cassy? Cassy-Bear!'

"I like that name. It's similar to how Dean calls me 'Cas'." He looks down at you.

You nod, "Well, mines more unique." You stand up on your tippy-toes and kiss his cheek, "Olive you."

"Olive you too."

"Cutie pies." Sam rolled his eyes.

You blushed lightly and smiled, grabbing your clothes and began packing.