Its a bird, Its a plane, No, it's the LLWS

What is going on? I thought. Why would Ashley be taking us here? Aren't we supposed to have work?

"Um.. Ash? What's going on? We were supposed to go to work, remember?" Em said.

"Yeah, you are going to work."

We all were confused by that part.

"What do you mean were going to work?! Were at the Little League World Series!!"

"Yes, exactly. I saw fliers hanging up around town saying they need some teen volunteers to announce the games, since there aren't enough ESPN  announcers. Are you guys up for it, or no?"

We were all flabbergasted. Not knowing what to say at all. I don't know if the others were extremely excited or just nervous. But I was very happy.

We all just decided to go along with it, this is going to be a fun summer.
/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\
We walked through security and then was told to go into the building labled Little League World Series Complex: Employer Building

By this time, Ashley left and we were walking into the building.

The building was ginormous! There was a ton of boys and older people in there, getting their pictures taken and getting t shirts.

"This place is awesome! I can't believe we'll be working-" I tried to finish my sentence but all of a sudden I fell backwards, causing me to slam my head on the ground and make a big scene.

"Oh my gosh, are y'all ok?" I heard in a teenage-southern accent. I then turned and picked my head up to look at the kid.

"She's fine. Or she will be." Syd tells him.

This kid looked awfully familiar. I can't really tell though and it's probably because of my head.

"Here let me help ya up," as he did.

"My name is Alex-"

That's how I knew him! I watched his team in regionals, they were my favorite team! And that young man was the Alex Edmondson!

"Your Alex Edmondson! The kid who threw the no hitter and hit 5 dingers at Warner Robins. Your a phenomenal player and I've watched your team play in regionals every game!" I sure hope I didn't creep him out.

"Yes, yes, that's me. And you are?" He said in a chuckley kind of way.

By this time his whole time was looking at us and my friends had already gotten there shirts, ID cards, and name tags, while i've been talking to the beast of the southeast.

"My name is Alexis, but you can call me Lexi."

I was pretty confident around Alex. He was very easy to talk to, and a great person.

"Alexis. I love that name. It sounds just like my name! What do you say Lexi, would you like to hang out as soon as your not busy? I don't know how long you will be in Williamsport but we can hang out until you have to leave."

"I'll be announcing most of the games here with my 2 friends, Syd and Emily. Ill be here the whole time, all day everyday. I live right up over the entrance. I'll hang out with you whenever"

His teammates started to walk over towards us and one whispers something to Alex.

I gave him a confused look. He then nods his head and whispered something into my ear.