Who? What? Where? When? Why?

"Alexis Rae McCane! Wake up right now! Sydney and Emily are going to be here any minute and your still not up!"

That, there, ladies and gentleman, was my wonderful, adult-sister, Ashley. Ashley over here, is my 22 year old sister. She just graduated from Louisiana State University and is now in training to be a physical therapist.

My mother and father died when I was 8 years old due to a car accident, so Ashley is my guardian.

Me on the other hand, I am, as you may know by now, Alexis, but I go by Lexi.

I am an upcoming 8th grader and South Williamsport Middle School here in South Williamsport. However, ill be 14 in a couple days.

Right now, on this gorgeous Monday morning, is the start of the Little League World Series, just steps outside my house.

"Lexi, are you seriously writing in your dumb journal right now? I told you to get ready 5 minutes ago, come on!"

Ashley sure does know how to get on my nerves.

As I was rudely interrupted by my amazing sister, my two best friends and I were working over the summer at a day camp. Everyday from 9-3, we watched little kids.

Oh what joy.

I got dragged into doing this by my friends if you couldn't tell.

"Okay, your still writing? Give me this, and go get changed."

I finally decided to get up and change. I put on a purple and blue flower blouse with black jean shorts. I then curled my dirty blonde hair. After I was done, I walked downstairs and saw my best friends, Syd and Emily eating breakfast with Ash.

Emily Kate Wagley was my best friend since 2nd grade. However she was a year older than me. With her long blonde hair, flowing in the sunlight, she stood at 5'2 and a very well-built body. I met Em playing basketball, and we have been best friends ever since.

She comes from a very wealthy family. Emily's brother, Bradley, goes to UCONN and is the starting center for the boys basketball team. Plus, he's only a freshman. Basketball is in this girls blood. Not to mention she plays Field Hockey with me and Syd. That's how we all became the "Unholy Trinity," as we call it.

My other best friend on the other hand is Sydney Ann Tadisky. I met Syd while playing on her softball team in 4th grade. Along with Em, Syd is also a year older than me. I've been best friends with both her and Emily for a while, but we all just started being best friends for a couple years. Sydney stands at 5 foot with her dark brown hair with golden blonde highlights going down to her mid-back.

"Hey, when did you guys get here?" I asked.

"We got here about 10 minutes ago while you were singing in your hair brush to the Purpose album." Syd answered.

"Yeah, after all these years, I never knew you were a Belieber." Em said.

"Oh, um, you guys saw that.. And I am not a Belieber! It came on my Pandora Radio!" I hollered.

"That wasn't all we saw, next time, don't leave your Justin Bieber poster with kisses on it, on your bed." Em said while smudging the lip stick off my lips.

"Umm, THAT WASN'T MINE! I'M HOLDING ONTO IT FOR A FRIEND!" I came up with a quick excuse. Hopefully they would buy it.

"Uhhh huh. I believe that as much as I believe you not liking Matt." Syd comes back.

Matt was this super hot kid in my grade who's the captain of the baseball, football, basketball, and lacrosse team. His literally perfection in a 14 year old boy. But I'm not one to bring up something about a cute boy.

I'm not going to get in too much detail about Matt, (not yet anyways) since we had to leave.

"Oh shut up!" I playfully yell to my friends.

"Okay girls, i'm going to take you guys today since i'm off of work." Ash chirped.

We were all a little confused but quickly agreed and grabbed our stuff.

Syd, Em and I weren't focusing too much on the drive, but we did realize it took a lot shorter of a ride to get there then it normally does, which was fairly odd.

I then looked at Syd's reaction while we were talking about our new field hockey equipment.

And then I knew.

She couldn't have been that excited about field hockey equipment.

I then decided to turn and look myself, as for what left my best friend speechless. And I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the words "Welcome to the Little League World Series, Parents and Kids. Good Luck to All."

I knew, we weren't going to be working at a daycare center all summer anymore. But at THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES Sports Complex.