one ↝ making out and dead best friends

It was about 20 minutes until classes started and Mia was sitting on Jake's lap

It was about 20 minutes until classes started and Mia was sitting on Jake's lap. They were in his car making out. She tugged on his hair while his hands trailed down her back. She grinded onto his lap, him groaning in the process. He slipped his hands to her ass and grabbed it causing her to open her mouth, letting him in.

They got interrupted by Mr Branson knocking on the window. This scared Mia causing her to lean back onto the steering wheel, the horn beeping in the process. Soon all eyes were on them. Mia scrambled to get to the passenger seat, but couldn't. "Baby girl, stop." Jake mumbled as he lifted her up into the seat.
Mia sat in the seat and got out her lip gloss and and started fixing it.

Jake rolled down the window. "Hey Mr B, excited for class today. Yay learning!" Jake said trying to make the situation better. "Alright, you two coming with me." Branson said opening Jake's car door. Mia got out of the car and walked to the side Jake was on. "Hey Mr Branson, Brooke said she needed to see you today. She told me all about it, you guys have something important to discuss." Mia said .

Branson looked at her with wide eyes

Branson looked at her with wide eyes. "You two are off the hook. For now" He said before walking away.

Mia turned around smiled at Jake and pecked his lips. He grabbed her hand and they walked to find their friends

+

"I thought we agreed to trash that video" Emma said as Mia sat on Jake's lap. "She was bound to come out one day, I mean. Look at her" Said Brooke. "What's the big deal if she is a lesbian?" Mia giggles as Jake's chest vibrated on her head as he talked. "The big deal is that it wasn't her decision to tell the world." Emma said her voice sounding annoyed.

Emma, Audrey and I used to be best friends. But my best friend Nina came over and said that we could do better, and that she liked our Hello Kitty bows.

"Jake?" Emma said as if she was talking to a six year old. "I wasn't the only one on that group threat. And I did delete that video. After I sent it to PJ. Girl on girl is demographic." Jake finished slapping Will playfully on his arm. "You're such a douche" Mia mumbled slapping him on the chest.

"Riley?" Emma asked sounding more hopeful. "Sorry, Zoe saw it on my phone." Riley replied sounding disappointed in herself. "Do you even understand the term viral?" "I don't see Nina anywhere" Mia only just realised Nina wasn't here. She would normally be braiding her hair right now. "You know she did the release?" Will said, he was never the same one. "Duh, of course it was Nina" Mia got cut off by Brooke "She's a spooky sociopath with no impulse control. And besides she's probably ditching right now to avoid your good girl wrath" Brooke said to Emma. "Em, your little friend will be fine" Brooke concluded earning an eye roll from Emma. "We're not really friends anymore" Emma said looking at Mia briefly. "We still have 24 hours, so what?Someone will text and drive that hybird into a tree and we will have a new headline." Will said trying to make Emma feel better. "Maybe Audrey will Taylor Swift her anger into creative energy for one of those short films." Brooke said nonchantly. "Emma, she'll be fine. Ok?" Will said making Emma feel 1% better.

Soon enough the bell went and they all headed off to class.

+

"Cavemen made fires. Those fires cast shadows. Those shadows created fear. Man has been obsessed with scaring each other ever since." Mr Branson rambled as Mia scurried into the class holding her 3 textbooks. Since she was late too class  there were no seats near  her friends so she had to sit at the back, with all the stoners.

When she was trying to pay attention she saw Brooke turn around and gawk at the guy next to her. Mia turned her head and looked at him. He was cute. She caught eyes with Brooke and did a double chin, which Brooke replayed with a equally ugly face.

"Brooke." They were inturupted by Branson looking at Brooke intensely. Mia knew all about their 'scandal' of a relationship. "Which genre originated with the 'Castle Of Otranto'?" Mia smirked. Brooke had no idea what the answer was. "Uhm... The castle genre" Brooke said. Even though Mia had no idea what the answer was she knew it wasn't that. "The gothic genre." Cute boy spoke up for the first time. "That's right." Branson said staring cute guy down.

"Guys, I get it. You don't want to read 500 dusty pages about monks and curses. But no one's forcing you to watch 'The Walking Dead'." Branson said seeing everyone getting bored. "Is The Walking Dead on the Midterm?" Said Mia's idiot boyfriend. "Zombies aren't literature Jake." Emma said taking to him like he was a moron.

"Why not? Horace Walpole or George Romero. It's all the same bones." Cute guy said making the room go quiet.

"Or the same rotting flesh. He'sright. The gothic genre is all over tv right now. "American Horror Story","Hannibal", "Bates Motel."Mr Branson finished. "What about Texas Chainsaw? Or Halloween?" Jake opened his big mouth once again. "Uh. Those are slasher movies" Noah Foster a shy, dorky kid obsessed with Brandon James said.

"You can't do a slasher movie as a tv series.
Think about it.
Girl and her friends arrive at the dance, the camp, the deserted town, whatever.
Killer-with-a-gimmick takes them out one-by-one.
Ninety minutes later, the sun comes up as the girl sits in the back of the ambulance watching her friends bodies being wheeled past.
Roll credits.
Slasher movies burn bright and fast. TV needs to stretch things out. By the time the first body is found,
all hell breaks loose."

+

"Nina's death is a great shock.Once you've seen the grief counselor, you are free to return home. Classes will resume tomorrow." Mia heard over the loudspeakers. Everyone was sitting in the foyer waiting to tell the stupid school counciler how you feel.

Mia was sitting on Jake's lap his green shirt damp from her tears. "This wifi sucks. Nobody has any details" Jake says patting Mia's hair. "Um, excuse me? Why do I have to be here?" Noah says asking a nearby teacher.

"Um, because you have to?" Emma said in a questioning tone. "Nina died show some sympathy you little-" "Whoah there tiger! No need to get your panties and a twist." Jake told her. Mia turned her angry face away from Noah.

"Sorry, I'm just so stressed at the moment. I just really need to be relieved. You know." Mia said her face moving closer to Jake's as she spoke. She heard him take in a shakey breath. Her finger trailed up his chest then bother her hands to his hair. "Can you help me with that?" She whispered her lips skimming against his ear. Mia leaned back to get a good look at her stuttering boyfriend. She stood up and they started walking to the janitors closet.

 She stood up and they started walking to the janitors closet

-

-ciara