Chance After All

When you awoke from you sleep, you find yourself lay opposite Britney with your right hand down her panties and her hair wrapped around your left. You slowly start to remove your right hand, but before you can Britney opens her eyes. We looks down at your hand, bites her lip and squeezes her thighs together preventing you from being able to remove your hand. After 30 seconds of attempting to remove your hand from her lacy hot pink knickers, you eventually give up, Britney speaks to you "so how did your hand end up down there? Did we, do anything?" You try hard to remember if anything did go on, but your mind is blank. "No, we just kissed" you say, blushing, Britney sees you blushing and grabs your left hand and kisses it "I meant it by the way". Britney releases your right hand but you decide to leave it there. "Have you ever, erm, done stuff, like besides kissing a girl before Aly" Britney asks you, slowly re-trapping your hand. You feel your heart jump but reply "nope, why have you?" You ask her. "No." Britney replies.

After moving your hand into the correct position, you place your middle finger inside of her, you feel Britney tense as she bites her lip and gently moans. You slowly start to slide it in and out, progressing to be faster and deeper inside each time. Each time you go deeper Britney shuffles closer to you whilst hugging your waist. You then slip your index finger in, still keeping your middle finger there, you feel Britney shiver as your hands are cold, as before, you start off slow, progressing to go faster and deeper. Britney's legs begin shaking and she begins to moan louder, while rubbing your stomach and gripping your bra. When Britney cums she throws her head back and flings her knickers across the room. You slide further down the bed and start to lick her cum. At first you resent the taste but eventually decide its okay and lap it up until its gone.

Once you are finished you lie back down next to Britney, who is shocked by herself. "Are you okay?" You ask as you grab her waist and pull her body closer to you. "Oh my god, yes" she says, crashing her lips into yours.

Maybe you have a chance with Britney after all.