Chapter Three

Finn

==Saturday==

I pulled my shirt up over my head and climbed out the window. When I slid the glass shut, I saw the redhead stir, then fall asleep again. What was her name? Taylor? Thalia? I couldn't remember. She'll be pissed tomorrow morning when she discovers that she was played. I smirked to myself and walked down her driveway, onto the sidewalk. My car was parked a few houses down, and when I climbed in, the scent of cinnamon hit me. Damn it, did that girl seriously spritz herself in here? I silently swore to myself and rolled down the windows to air the car out. If Cass smelled my car, she would figure out that I played the redhead from lunch on Monday. Then I'd be dead.

That reminded me of my sister's warning to stay away from Angelina. Angelina. I was impressed; no girl has resisted me for more than a day, and it's been almost a week. I remembered how she swore that she wouldn't fall for me this morning. I didn't know who she thought she was kidding. Jay thought that I'd finally met my match.

I got angry at this--I didn't have an equal. All girls were too stupid and trustworthy, believing me when I said I loved them. The next morning they'd wake up to an empty bed and full of humiliation. I never felt bad, though. They did it to themselves.

I drove past Angelina's house and slid into my driveway. The lights were off, so I tiptoed up the steps and quietly shut my bedroom door behind me. Rain pattered against my window, making it hard to see outside.

I changed into sweatpants and lay on my bed, wondering what it would be like to give up my player ways and just stay with one girl. The thought of this gave me a headache, and I'll admit, it intimidated me. If I were to give this kind of a life up for one girl, she would have to be perfect.

---------------

I woke up to the song 'Sweet Dreams' by Beyonce playing in somebody's house.

"You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare

Either way I don't wanna wake up from you... My guilty pleasure, I ain't going no where, baby long as you're here I'll be floating on air,"

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking out my window for the culprit. My eyes landed in Angelina's room.

Her window was opened just a crack, and she was standing in front of her mirror holding up different pieces of clothing to her body. I grinned when I saw that she was only wearing a lacy black bra and panties. Damn, she had a great body. Her skin was flawless, and her curves were in all the right places.

She held up a small orange shirt that would show some midriff. My grin widened and I decided to tease her a bit. I opened my window and leaned out slightly so she could see me in only my sweatpants.

"I like that shirt best," I called out to her.

The look on Angelina's face was priceless when she realized that I'd been watching her. Her cheeks reddened as she hung the shirt back up and walked over to her window. She slid it further open, ignoring the fact that she was half naked.

"What do you want, Finn?"

I smirked and raked my eyes over her, making it as noticeable as possible.

"Besides the obvious," her lips curved up.

"Nothing, just checking out the view," I replied smugly, "Are you busy tonight?"

"Are you asking me out?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Ah, you're getting cocky. I like that. As much as I'd love to spend some alone time with you," my smirk widened, "I was just wondering if you could come to my party tonight. My dad's gone for the weekend."