"But your mom said you were staying over at Reese's?" His brows furrowed.

"Yeah. I did." I pulled in a deep breath and said, "I left early cause I didn't feel up for a party and went for a walk. Later I stayed over at Reese's. Happy?"

"You could have told us you were going for a walk. Or you could have at least told me. I would have joined you."

"Look, Damon, I needed some alone time. That's why I didn't tell. Can I go now or do you have still more questions?" I pretended to be irritated so he would back off. I could see the hurt in his eyes but there was no going back this time.

"I am done." He replied and I walked away.

I entered the washroom and slammed the door. "Argh!" Why did he have to ask so many questions?

The door opened behind me and Caroline entered.

"What?" I asked harsher than I meant to.

"You tell me. Where were you Saturday night?"

"I already told you."

"Bullshit. You may have everyone else fooled but you couldn't fool me that easy. That offended tone though was a very good one." She smirked and I gave up.

"Don't ask."

"You were with a guy." She stated. I nodded even though it wasn't a question. "Who was it?"

"I don't know his name."

"Aria! You bad bad bad girl!" She smirked and I couldn't help the smile that popped up on my lips. "Give me the details."

"There's nothing to say." I tried to disregard it.

"You did the deed and you say there's nothing to say? Was it bad? Was he a selfish son of a gun?"

"No. No. Nothing like that."

"Then tell me."

I laughed a little at her tenacity and continued, "Really, nothing to say. We spoke a little, did shots and then ended up in his room. In the morning I came back. End of story."

"You make it sound so boring." She made a face. "Did it feel good? Was he hot?" She wiggled her eyebrows making me blush.

"It was good and yes he was hot. Now let's go, we'll be late." I pulled at her hand.

"Oh no no. You aren't getting away this easy. After school, my place. I need to know everything."

"There is nothing else, Caroline."

"When are you seeing him again?"

"Never I hope."

"You guys didn't talk about meeting again?"

"We didn't get much talking done." I blushed a deeper shade of red.

"You naughty girl. What about the morning after?" I shook my head and she gasped. "You slipped out while he was still sleeping!"

I scurried into the class and sat at my place leaving a dumb-struck Caroline in the hallway. The bell rang and she hurriedly entered the classroom and took her place but not before whispering, "This isn't over, Montgomery."

I slid down in my desk defeated. She wasn't going to let this go.

After school Caroline dragged me to the mall telling Damon that we needed some girly time. By the look on his face he was very happy he didn't have to tag along. Reese was busy with Kevin so it was just the two of us.