Chapter 12: Promise me?

Tony POV

I wake to someone shaking me lightly. I open my eyes to see Bruce waving his hand in my face.

"Woah, What is it bruce?" I ask pushing my self up with him pulling me up as well. I stand face to face with him. He nods, I realize what he means.

"J.A.R.V.I.S My suit please." I command my P.A. I freeze when I realize that bruce had been crying. His eyes are puffy and red; tear stains on his cheeks and shirt.

"ok,sir" he replies.

"Wait JARVIS hold up" I yell upwards toward to ceiling.

"Yes,sir" he replies.

"Oh my god bruce what happened?" I question looking in dead in the eyes before he speaks I yank him him into a hug. I squeeze him harder when I hear him crying. I think that this has become good for the team everyone getting so emotional. It might also be bad.

"Calm down its ok tell me what happened?" I rock him lightly. He finally stops crying and toughened up a bit.

"I have been thinking about what I did when Ultron attacked and the world saw the real hulk" he began taking a breath and continuing "they looked so scared Tony. They were afraid of one the person that they are suppose to feel safe around." He sobbed out breathing in and out trying to keep from bursting into tears again.

"Aww Bruce come on everyone knows that wasn't your fault it was partly mine but don't beat yourself up about it. You know it's just ...." I look down at his arms. I freeze. He quickly pulls his sleeves down. He cut his wrists. "Bruce what were you thinking?" I ask putting my hand on his arm pulling his sleeve back up revealing the cut deep within his wrists.

"The world be better off without me tony and you know it." He says causing me to want to cry. How could he ever think that. "The guy always comes out and makes sure I don't die. No matter what I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out." He says putting his head down. What is gonna on with him he is so strong. He needs to be happy. 

"Bruce promise me you won't try it again?" I question making him look at me.

"I can't do th.." I cut him off "no you need to promise because I may be a jerk to you but your my best friend and if I can't fix Steve or save him I can't lose you too ok so promise please I need to hear it." I yell. I am so upset right now I don't even know what to do.

"I promise tony" he say looking me dead in the eyes. I pull him in a hug.

"Jarivs my suit" I command at the ceiling.

"Yes sir." He replies.

A few seconds later my suit cames to me. I stand letting it assemble on my body.

We all meet in the hanger.

"Jarivis don't take off till all us are on board" I command.

"Wouldn't dream of sir." He replies.

I click a button on the wall.

"Meet you guys down there!" I yell as I jump from the jet.

This is my favorite part of being iron man. Flying. I feel so free. I spin in circle. I dip in the air. I turn on the boot jets and shoot up.  In to the night sky.

=================
Sorry going a but slow but I still have 8 chapters to do. Let me know what you guys think.

AK