Chapter 9:Hydra

Steve's POV

Me and tony are at the movies. we when to go see the furious 7 but I have a surprise up my sleeve close to the end of the movie. I have been practicing the rap part in the song see you again by Wiz khalifa. He will never suspect a thing.

So the song hits and tony starts sing Charlie Puth's part. As he stop I start up when Wiz starts.

When I finish I can tell he is impressed but he continues the song. Again I do the rap part. He leans over and kisses me on the cheek. He continues singing. we finish the song together.

As were walking out of the theater we stop in the food area.

"Hey meet me at the car I am going to run to restroom." tony states as he leans in kisses me. He jogs off to restroom.

I start walking to the car I get out front. then I feel a tiny sharp pain in my neck. A needle.

"Don't fight it or we will kill tony!" Some guy whispers in to my ear. Making a chill run don't my spine.

I don't fight it but I let it take me and

BLACKOUT

When I wake I am in inside some machine strapped in with some kind of metal. Then I see him.

"Red skull I should have known!" I scream at the ugly thing that used to be a man as it walks through the door.

I struggle harder against my restraints but to no a veil.

"It's no use captain your restraints are made of solid adamantium, even the hulk could not break them." he states knocking on the metal that keeps me from killing him.

"I will take that challenge" I say spitting in his face. He smiles and wipes it off.

"Oh that's to bad I was gonna make this quick and painless but wait I was never going to do that. have fun in my new machine" he grins and walks out.

"Aww aren't you gonna stay for the fun?" I questioned laughing. where the hell is tony he must have noticed i am gone?

"Actually no captain is hasn't noticed yet because we sent a double in your place it is exactly like you. he won't. Ever know the different. so your little boyfriend won't save you this time." as he finishes with an evil laugh he switches the machine on and I feel like a hit with almost a thousand lighting bolts a second.

and...

BLACKOUT

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry for the short chapter but here. enjoy I am so tired but I got this idea ad I was like got to do it so this is what happened. I love you guys thanks for reading.

AK