Chapter 4: Did that just happen?

Tony's POV

I watch in total shock as Steve runs out of the room. I want to run after him and tell him to look at the photo. It is a picture I keep as my home screen on my iPhone 6 plus, it's of me and him standing by one my cars his favorite to be exact,which is the red and blue 2010 mustang the picture is from when we went out to see the American sniper movie.

His words are still fresh in my brain.

"I really don't want to know if it's not me because you mean so much to me. why else would I pay such close attention to you how you hate shelfish but love sushi , how much you love your work , how you care even when you don't want to ,how selfless you can be I mean for gods sake Tony you flew a nuke in to a black hole and how you stay locked In Your lab when you can't get something right. How cute you are when your listening to music on your headphones and dancing in your lab when no ones around. I Just I want to be the one who stole your heart but I knew you would freak out on me if you knew all that and that I think the person who stole your heart is a very lucky man because I love you!

Did he really say all that? No way that man that I fell for is in love with me too.

Why did he run off? Is he ashamed of being in love with me? Is he worried that I am in love with someone else? Is he worried that I will hate him? He thought I would freak out on him,why?

Where did he run off to anyway? I can't believe he run away after saying that. I just I mean I why didn't he like stay to hear what I had to say. I mean it's not I was gonna call to my suit and throw him out the window.

"Jarvis where is cap?"I question looking up at the ceiling.

"Captain Rodgers is in his bloody knuckles room, sir!" He states in his British accent.

"Of course where else would cap go when he is upset!" I say aloud with a hint sarcasm.

As excitement fills me I run out of the room and decide to try to catch cap off guard by taking the stairs. Damn it I forgot that's like fifteen flights of stairs at least they are going down.

By the tenth flight I am already feeling like giving up but cap needs to know know I how feel. I need to catch him off guard cause if I don't he he will run off again and trust me no one can catch him when he is running.

Good Jarvis's scanners are working! There he is! The bloody knuckles room is the I build for him just so he can punch at punching bag all he wants with out being disturbed or disturbing anyone else. I bought a least a thousand punch bags for him. he goes through them fast when he is upset.

"Jarvis lock everything that will let cap get out of talking to me, now!" I say before entering the room. why do I have a bad feeling that He is gonna be upset with me.

"Yes sir" he states quietly

I take I deep breath and I walk in to the room.

/////////////////////////////
Sorry about the short chapter but I am super tired! I hope you enjoyed! Leave comments for what you would like to see happen during their conversation next chapter! I will write the chapter tomorrow or Tuesday!
-AK