Chapter 7: imposter

Tony's POV

"What's wrong babe?" The thing says stepping closer to me making me step farther away.

"Your not cap your not the man I fell in love with. what have you done to him?" I scream falling to my knees. Alerting Jarvis.

"Sir what seems to be the problem?" He asks.

"That's not cap" I say pointing at the thing.

"Sir I regret to inform you but your right!" He says

"Jarvis my suit now" I demand flashing my I f***ing hate you look at the thing stand standing before me -motionless-

"Yes sir" he says

In almost seconds it's gets to me. I stand up with my legs spread out and my arms straight out as it starts to assemble on my body.

"Jarvis scan it and give me the full info on it!!" I say closing my face mask I all can do is worry what could have happened to my cap well Jarvis scans.

"Sir, it's seems like it's a robot trained to act exactly like Mr.Rodgers.it build to copy emotions, feelings, fighting style, and speech pattern" He says

"Jarvis get a location on the real cap now well I deal with this thing and call all the avengers tell them to get the garage ASAP." I say wanting to scream from emotions I am feeling right now. I feel like someone ripped the arc reactor from my chest.

"Yes already done but sir I must let you know that the brain waves are Mr. Rodgers own just not the body." He says

"Thanks Jarvis" I say

right at that moment the other avengers come rushing in the garage all suited up.

" What's wrong Tony?" Sam asks throwing his arm down signaling for his falcon wings.

"It's not cap!" I say screaming pointing at the thing standing before me.

"What? How do you know Tony?" he asks giving me confused look.

"When he kissed me I know it's not him! His kisses are soft and warm not cold and metal like." I screamed almost as if my world had just crashed.

"Wait why were you two kissing?" Sam questions. Cocking an at me eyebrow and the realizing exactly why right when his was gonna say something.....

"O.M.G STONY IS REAL" everyone screams well jumping up down done like fudging teenage fangirls.

I step back away from them. Why doesn't that surprise me that they acted like that?Oh right cause they have shipped me and cap from the beginning of the avengers.

"Back to the point we need to find the real cap. please I don't how it copies cap so well but the only it didn't copy was his warmth everything else the exact same." I say glaring at the thing wanting to say it was the real cap so I could destroy it or that I am just going crazy and it real is capiscle but I know it's not.

"Do you have any idea how long this imposter has been here?" Natasha questions as she stops jumping and the excitement is quickly replaced with sorrow or I guess pity for me. I could care less right now.

"I would have to say right after I ran the bathroom at the Movies and I met Steve at the car that's the only time I can think of and I kissed him before that and it was the cap so maybe we can check .." before I finish Sam interrupts me.

"We can check the footage at the movies and check this out" He Says as he puts in on little screens for all us to watch.

1:23pm and the clock rolls as we watch

It's me and Steve holding hands smiling and laughing while walking of the Movie and into the food buying area. we kiss I jog off to the bathroom and he starts to walk out the door then Sam switches the camera and to the outside camera and this hydra soldier sneaks up behind cap and sticks a needle in his neck and drags the body off and then the robot thing walks and stands by my car there it waits for me.

By that time it's 1:30pm

"Cap did go down easy why what was in that shot I wonder?" Sam questions and right then I lose my cool.

"Oh my god This is all my fault I should have stayed with him! how could I be so stupid?" I scream as I disassemble my suit.I keep thinking in my mind what they could have done or could have been doing to the man a claimed to love.

"Tony calm down please!" Natasha calls as I losing it even more now. She over by My side now.

I start screaming, yelling, crying and banging my fists on the ground below me. I feel someone put their fingertips on my temples and then see red glowing stuff start circling around my head and then bamb ....BLACKOUT!!

-------------------------------------
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry the missing Steve thing I just had to do it I would be and avengers fan fiction if someone didn't get kidnapped or throw out a window. be prepared for a about 8 or 13 more chapter haven't decided on 15 chapter in all or 20 in all so yeah Thanks for reading!
AK