Fourteen.

Dinner went well, with the four of them chatting easily. It was honestly the best food that both Louis and Niall had ever tasted, both getting delicious Garlic Shrimp Scampi Linguine (Harry's recommendation), and Niall had even drank some cherry wine. His chest was warm and a smile was on his lips, cheeks lightly flushed. Not near drunk, but not quite sober. Louis was the same, cute and giggly as he latched onto his Dom. Their conversations were filled with infectious laughter from Niall, Louis joining in most of the time. It was a nice night, and the men bonded well.

They made it back home when it was nearing nine, the moon high in the sky, and a chilly breeze blowing through the trees on Harry's property. A leaf was floating in the cold, clear water of the fountain. It was beautiful, Harry's home at night.

Niall was full of smiles, his quiff flat against his head from the many times he had ran his fingers through it that night. He was quite the cutie as he beamed at Louis as he spoke, adoration in his gaze. Harry and Liam watched on, standing together silently and a bit fondly.

Harry allowed Louis to converse with Niall for half an hour, before he stepped forward. "Louis," He called firmly, Louis's head immediately whipping to the side to meet Harry's gaze. "Shall we go upstairs?" But it definitely wasn't a choice, no matter how it was worded. Louis nodded and stood after telling Niall goodnight. Once they were gone, Niall and Liam were in silence for a few moments until Liam reached for Niall's hand, beginning to lead him up the stairs. "Follow me."

Niall's eyes were a bit wide, but he was happy to follow Liam up the steps, their fingers tangled together. His first thought was that they were going to cuddle, and he was quite, quite happy with the thought of that. Liam was sweet, and warm, and hopefully an amazing cuddler. When they reached Liam's room, Liam sat the other lad down on the bed, a small smile on his lips as he moved between his legs, kneeling.

The moment Niall opened his mouth to speak, Liam leaned in to attach their lips softly, a hand softly cupping his cheek and his thumb smoothing over it. Niall smiled. The kiss soon began to get heated, and when it did, Liam licked into Niall's mouth, pushing him back against the plush bed. They kissed languidly for a few moments, Niall slowly getting into it and relaxing after a few moments of kissing, which had begun to slowly heat up.

He hummed when Liam smoothed a hand over his side, enjoying the feeling of his hands on him, his lightly calloused hands. The kiss was soon quite hot, and Niall was content with the status of their snog until Liam's fingers began to inch down his side, and after a moment, beneath the waistband of his trousers. He stiffened, and the moment Liam's fingers were touching his prick, his eyes began to well up with tears. He was so uncomfortable, and he could feel anxiety clawing up his throat.

Niall was sobbing when Liam eventually moved off of him, the older man watching him with wide eyes filled with confusion. He watched Niall rub his hands over his eyes as he ran from the room, and straight to Harry's, not even knocking and going straight in. Thankfully, Louis was the only one in there, laying on the bed with a hardback book and Harry in the shower. He looked up at the sound of the door opening with a smile, which fell the moment he saw the tears on Niall's cheeks. "Niall?"

The lad rushed into Louis's arms, limbs wrapping around him and wet face pressing into his neck as he let out soft sobs. "Niall, what's wrong?" He breathed, but received no answer. "Niall, baby," He whispered. Niall just remained silent, talking-wise, anyways, as sobs and whimpers left his lips, tears soaking his shirt. Eventually, though, he calmed down bit, and finally began to spoke.

"L-Liam and I were kissing, and i-it got really h-hot, and he began to put his hand in my pants and I couldn't help it, I f-freaked out." Niall choked out past the knot in his throat. His stomach was in knots, pulses of pain emanating from it as he gasped out breaths. Louis had immediately wrapped his arms even tighter around Niall the moment his breathing picked up, soothing him to the best of his ability. And sure enough, his breathing eventually calmed, body slumping against his as his tears slowed. Louis felt terrible for him.

"Shush, love. It's okay, yeah? Have you been taking your medicine lately for your anxiety?" Niall had mild anxiety, but he occasionally had moments like that when he got very, very worked up. Usually when he failed to take his medication. At the mumbled 'no', Louis heaved out a soft sigh. "Lovely, you know you have to take them every day." He whispered, for once their roles being switched, Louis being the comforter instead of the comforted. He didn't mind, though. Once Niall had tired himself out enough to sleep, Louis helped him stand.

"Let's go lay down, love."

He led Niall down to his room that was a few doors down, opening the door and laying him down. He didn't even turn to leave, he just climbed into the bed beside Niall and held him close. He knew Harry was going to be angry with him, and even though he would understand, Louis hadn't told him he was going to lay with Niall. After a moment, he shook the thoughts from his head, and began to hum his best friend to sleep.

-

Heyyyy! I updated on time, yay me. Sorry for this chapter, it's a bit shit, but I was a bit distracted.

Anyways that's all I have to say today. (Wow, I know)

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. See you next Wednesday.

All the love,

H.x