Six.

By the time Louis got to the limits, his mind was spinning and his cheeks flushed a deep red. Harry really wanted him to obey his every word, which made him a bit uneasy.

Harry noticed Louis's unease, and pulled the papers from his hands, setting them face down on the table before pulling him into his side. "Love, take a deep breath, breathe, okay?" Harry murmured, voice deep and raspy as he spoke gently in Louis's ear, stroking a hand through his soft brown hair. Louis nodded quietly, eyes slipping shut softly for a moment.

"Sorry, it's just... I kinda knew what I was getting into, but not this much, y'know? I don't know what I'll be getting out of this." Louis said quietly, hands clasped together in his lap and head leaning against Harry's shoulder.

"You'll get me, Louis. This is nothing like the damn fifty shades shit. You get all the romance, all the hearts and flowers."

Louis blinked, but a small smile spread over his pink lips. "Really?" He whispered softly, and Harry let out a laugh. "Really, doll. Is that enough?" He murmured, a hand smoothing over the small of Louis's back.

The smaller lad nodded softly and a bit shyly, his earlier panic now faded. "Mhm." He picked up the packet of papers once again, smiling up at Harry softly. "How do I do this?" The page lined out some of the possible acts, and Louis could put them beneath red, green, and yellow.

"Put what you have tried or willing to try beneath the greens, things you are wary of under yellow, and things you will no way try under red." Harry said, handing the little lad beside him a pen. Louis quickly began to fill it out, cheeks flushing a bright red at all the terms and such. When he finished, he pushed the papers to Harry. It was the last page, anyways. "Oh? Spanking's a green?" Harry teased softly, and Louis pressed his face into his side shyly before nodding. "Okay, baby. Thank you."

They discussed their relationship a bit more, and after that, Louis signed the bottom of the final page, nibbling on his lower lip softly and slowly. "Great. Now that that's all done, I cannot wait to ravish you." Harry breathed, grinning at Louis squeak of surprise. He pushed the papers aside before pinning Louis down onto the couch, his knees on either sides of his curvy hips.

"H-Harry?" Louis mumbled as Harry drew close, the older man humming in acknowledgement before pressing his plush lips against his, Louis immediately melting into his first kiss. Harry's lips moved sensually against his, teeth soon nipping at his lower lip as he released one of Louis's wrists to drag a hand down his side, Louis's breath hitching at the simple touch.

"Harry," Louis whimpered softly as the kiss began to grow steamy, heart pounding in his chest. As soon as Louis's lips parted again, Harry's tongue slipped between them, causing Louis to keen quietly. He was so responsive, and Harry loved it.

Their bodies were pressed together, from hips to chests as they kissed. Louis's lips moved sloppily in response to Harry's, showing his inexperience at their actions. He felt like he was floating in a way, a bit high on the feeling of the man's lips and tongue against his own.

The expensive leather made small sounds as Harry shifted on top of Louis, a hand cupping his cheek as his tongue roamed his mouth carefully, and a bit hungrily. The lad beneath him was like a drug, and with one little taste, Harry was addicted.

Soon, Harry separated their lips, Louis whimpering at the loss. He chuckled, "Can't do anything more yet, baby doll." He murmured softly as he smiled crookedly, chuckling at the little whine Louis let escape. He sat up, moving Louis into his lap.

Louis settled into Harry, fingertips pressing to his slick and swollen lips as he smiled to himself, a little flustered. "I liked that," he whispered, head tucking beneath the dom's chin. "Does that mean that our... Relationship starts now?" He murmured, blushing at Harry's little chuckle.

"Mhm, baby, it does. You're all mine, now. And I'm all yours." Harry's voice was deep and raspy as he spoke into Louis's hair, eyes closing softly for a moment. "So you liked it, huh? Well, so did I, love. Loved it, actually."

Louis hummed quietly and a bit shyly in response with a little nod, nose nudging against the hollow of Harry's throat. "Good." He whispered, a soft smile on his lips.

They sat together for a bit longer until Harry scooped Louis up into his arms, carrying him to the kitchen. "How about a bit of dinner, darling?" He murmured with a crooked grin, carrying Louis off to the kitchen. He sat the younger boy on the counter, before rifling through his cabinets.

"You're not gonna have Liam make it?" Louis asked curiously, and Harry shrugged. "I'm not unable, love. I can make some pasta." He teased. He pulled out a box of penne pasta, along with a jar of spaghetti sauce. They spoke quietly while Harry made dinner for them, Louis often letting out a giggle or two at Harry's cheesy jokes and such.

After eating pasta, Louis and Harry curled up together in Harry's bed, a romance film that Louis chose playing on the flat screen television that was mounted on the wall. And as Louis dozed off on Harry's chest, he smiled to himself. Tomorrow, their relationship would really begin.

-

(1044 words ❤️)

Here's the sixth chapter! I sincerely hope you enjoyed, though it sucked a bit.

Hope you liked my shitty make out scene as well, ah 😂

I love you all x

Comment, vote, love ❤️

QOTC: TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE JOKE AHAH

Much love,
H.x