Seven.

"Alright, Louis, deep breath..."

Louis inhaled deeply at the doctor's prompting, whining quietly when the needle pressed into his skin. Blood began to fill the attached vial, causing him to let out a whine and grip Harry's hand tighter. He hated needles, and hated the sight of blood.

Harry had set him up an appointment to a private clinic to ensure he was healthy and not harboring any STD's, and so far, Louis was doing pretty damn well. Harry was proud of his boy, how well he was handling their first real day as Dom and sub, following directions well enough and just being his normal self.

When the three vials were filled up with blood, the doctor pulled the needle from Louis's skin and placed a cotton ball then a bandaid over it. He then looked up at Harry, "And, sir, did you want a test to see if he is eligible to be impregnated, as well?" He asked, and at Harry's nod, he checked a box on his clipboard, before excusing himself with it and the vials.

When they were alone, Louis was pulled onto Harry's lap, where he melted into him thankfully. "You did perfect, darling," he cooed into his ear gently, the smaller lad shifting a bit.

"Thank you, daddy," Louis whispered in response.

They had discussed names for Louis to call Louis, and they decided upon either daddy, or sir, and Louis couldn't have been happier. He loved to be coddled by Harry, and calling him daddy made it even better.

He remembered their conversation they had hours before, and smiled a bit to himself. He was all cuddled up in Harry's lap, much like now, and Harry was talking gently to him, but a bit firmly, ensuring that he understood. They even spoke about limits and such for a bit before they began to get ready for the appointment.

A new doctor soon entered the room again, and Harry set Louis back in the chair, giving him a small scolding and warning look when Louis let out a displeased sound.

The doctor gave a smile, white teeth showing and eyes crinkling. He was tall, and older, probably in his mid thirties. He had brown hair, and hazel eyes. "My name is Dr. Matthews, and I came to bring you the results of the tests, as Dr. Ferguson had to go home due to an emergency." He explained, and Harry nodded along. "That's fine. How did the tests come out?" He asked, and the doctor hummed.

"Louis is all clear," Dr. Matthews said, eyes quickly skimming the results page on his clipboard. "The results say that he doesn't have any sexually transmitted diseases, or genetic ones. Also, it seems that he is indeed capable to produce a child. Quite fertile, actually," Louis's cheeks flushed at his words, and slowly glanced up at Harry.

To his relief, the older man's eyes were sparkling a bit, but he frowned when he didn't speak, only nodded. He swiped his tongue over his lips before looking back at the doctor. "I suggest a birth control shot," he explained, "So you wouldn't have to go through the hassle with the pills every morning and such."

"We'll take that," Harry said, head tipping to the side in the slightest as he spoke.

Louis pursed his lips, but he had nothing to say. They had also discussed that, and Louis said he was fine with the shot, which they were going to get even if he wasn't positive for the chance, as the tests could always be wrong.

Dr. Matthews smiled, "Alright, Mr. Styles. We can arrange that for Mr. Tomlinson right away. You'll just have to wait a little bit for it to be prepared." at Harry's nod of a approval, he left the room.

Later that day, Harry and Louis returned home, Louis rubbing the bandaid that covered where the shot was administered. He let out a gasp when he was pinned against the door by Harry, his large hands cupping the smaller lad's bum playfully. "Tomorrow, the shot will be fully in effect, and I'll be free to ravish you as I please," he rasped in his ear playfully, nipping at it and relishing in the soft sound that Louis allowed to escape his pretty pink lips.

Louis shifted a bit beneath Harry, breath hitching when Harry sweetly captured his lips in a kiss. "Gorgeous," he whispered before pulling away, leading Louis further into the house. He led him to the kitchen, and actually scooped him up, setting him on the counter. "How about I make you dinner, darling? Since I gave the cook a night off." Louis smiled shyly and nodded, humming as he slowly kicked his feet.

"That sounds really great."

After dinner, Harry having made simple fettuccine alfredo with mini shrimp and garlic bread, Harry and Louis sat down in Harry's bedroom to discuss their relationship even more.

"I need to go over the public expectations that I have for you," Harry explained, "And just my expectations in general. Don't fidget, Louis. They're not radical or unreasonable at all." Louis ceased his shifting, pouting a bit as he mumbled out an apology. Harry smiled fondly.

"Okay. I'm going to start with how I expect you to behave in public," Harry said, "Of course, respect me, and I will respect you. Do not do anything to embarrass me, y'know? There's a lot of people who try to ruin my business, so if you act out, they can use that against me. But if that does happen, you will be punished. Spanks, and such,  and if I deem fit, isolation."

Louis spoke up quietly, "Isolation?"

"Yes, isolation. I have a room down the hall from mine set aside just for that. It only has a bed and a dresser, and you will be sent there for the rest of the day and night, and have to stay in there alone. Of course, I will have Liam bring you food if you're sent into there early. Maybe a book, if you didn't disobey badly enough." At Louis's nod, he continued to explain.

"Now, at home, I expect you to, of course, do what I ask of you within two times of me asking, and if you do not, proper punishment will be administered. Probably just a spanking with my hand for that. You will also eat three full meals, with snacks, and have to be in bed at least by 11:30. I need you to stay healthy, Louis."

Louis nodded, biting down on his lip harshly. Everything seemed simple enough. As Harry listed more things and instances, he did his best to keep up.

"Now, no matter how angry I am, after the punishment, I will take care of you. Rub cream on your bum, cuddle you, and anything else that'll make you feel better. I don't want to you to continue to hurt after I finish punishing you. I just want you to learn from your mistakes."

When Harry finished talking, Louis curled into him and nodded. "Okay," he whispered, "That all sounds okay. But I don't really like the isolation thing," Louis said quietly, and Harry listened to his input. "I know, baby. But that's kind of the point. I'll try not to put you in there unless it's completely necessary." He soothed, and Louis smiled a bit, nodding.

"Okay, daddy."

-

(1234 words (;  )

YAY I FINALLY UPDATED FOR YOU GUYS.

AY THE WORD COUNTER ON MOBILE IS PERFECT TBH YES

So the Zayn stuff is getting a bit better, I'd say, though I'm more mad than anything right now hahah, definitely not crying anymore.

Naughty Boy is so ew

Louis can get pregnant! Yaaaaas

I updated to cheer you guys up (:

Anyways, make sure you tell me what you think of this chapter, and what you want to occur in future chapters.

Feel free to dm me ideas!! I love ideas 💕 cx

Anyways

QOTC: What are you looking forward to in this story???

Ily all 💕

COMMENT, VOTE, SMILE (:

Much love,
H.x