Eleven.

A few days later, everything was going well, and Louis was quite happy about that. He had returned home two days prior to spend time with his best mate, whom had texted him multiple times the day he went back. ("Yo" "fucking Louis" "are you dead" "hello" "don't make me fucking come find you and drag you home")

As soon as Louis had walked through the door, he was tackled by the lad with fluffy blonde hair, stumbling back a bit before letting out a laugh. "Hi, Ni." He said, to which Niall huffed.

"Shut up. I'm mad at you." Niall mumbled into Louis's neck, causing Louis to coo at him.

"Aw, Niall."

"Shut up."

Louis led the boy that was latched onto him to the couch, plopping down with him. "Missed you," he told Niall, only receiving muffled curses that caused him to giggle once more.

They sat in silence for a moment, Niall on Louis's lap and all wrapped up around him. "How dare you go off with Harry for days and leave me alone." He pouted, fingers twisting at the fabric of Louis's (Harry's) shirt.

"I-"

"No, shut up." Niall whined, shoving his face back into Louis's neck. This had come about so unexpectedly, and Niall was nowhere near ready to lose his best mate to Harry yet.

"I'm sorry." Louis said, the other finally allowing him to speak as Louis's fingers stroked over his back. "What about Zayn? Why don't you hang out with him?"

"Zayn's being a dick." Niall muttered, "He found some new friends. Doesn't have any time for me anymore." Not to mention the man had recently gotten engaged.

Louis hummed, rolling his eyes. Zayn had been acting a bit strange lately, but he had disregarded it. "Well, Ni, you have me."

"Not really. I know you're gonna leave me for Harry." At Niall's words, a woosh of breath left Louis's lips. He didn't think his absence affected Niall that much, but obviously he was very wrong. He stroked a hand through Niall's hair, kissing his forehead.

"I'm not going to leave you just because I met someone," Louis whispered soothingly as his heart ached in his chest. Niall just let out a small sigh, snuggling closer to Louis's chest. He may as well relish in Louis's attention for now.

They sat together for a while just like that, Louis doing his best to prove to Niall that he wasn't going to be forgotten. After some silence, he spoke again. "Come with me to Harry's." He said, "It's Friday, no class until Tuesday for you. I want you to meet him for real and we can spend time together while he's at work."

Niall was silent for a moment before rolling his eyes and letting out a laugh. "Okay, fine."

When Harry had come to pick him up, the older man was a bit surprised when his sub climbed into the back seat with a blonde in tow. His roommate. "Louis?" He said simply and inquisitively, raising an eyebrow and urging Louis to explain.

"Uh, I invited Niall along because I was lonely, and I thought it'd be nice to hang out with him while you worked." Louis explained, a flush coating his cheeks. At that, Harry slowly nodded. "Alright. Next time just make sure you ask first." At Louis's nod, Harry pulled away from the curb.

All during the twenty minute drive, Louis and Niall chattered quietly, causing harry to smile fondly. When they arrived, Louis pulled Niall inside, carrying his bag of clothing. "Put Niall's things in the bedroom down the hall from ours, the one across from the bathroom," Harry said, shrugging his jacket from his shoulders and hanging it up in the coat closet. Louis gave harry a nod, giving him a small kiss on the lips before leading Niall up the stairs.

Harry made his way into the kitchen, letting out a small amused sound. When he saw Liam, he cleared his throat. "We're gonna be having one more for dinner. Louis brought his best mate over to stay until Monday." Liam raised his eyebrow as Harry continued. "He's a little blonde, quite lively." He informed, giving Liam a crooked grin.

"You're gonna have a sleepover?" Liam let out a small laugh, reaching to lightly swat at Harry's bicep, whom in return snorted. "I like to make Louis happy."

About ten minutes later, the two entered the kitchen, Niall hanging off of Louis and chattering excitedly. The moment they met eyes, Niall's eyes widened and cheeks flushing slowly. He hadn't noticed that he had stopped talking until Liam gave him a smirk, the lad spluttering a bit and looking away.

Liam glanced over at Harry, meeting his eyes with a raised eyebrow as Niall tugged Louis from the room and back up the stairs. They were soon back in Louis's room, Niall burying his face in his hands. "Who is that beautiful man?" He asked, nudging Louis distastefully when the other lad laughed.

"That's Liam, Harry's butler and friend." Louis informed, watching Niall fondly. It was honestly adorable how fast Niall's cheeks heated up, and the way he reacted. "You acted pretty strange down there," He teased him softly, sitting down beside him.

"I-I wasn't expecting Liam to look like--like a model!" Niall squeaked out, making Louis laugh. "When you talked about him, I expected some old man!" Louis reached to stroke through Niall's hair, grinning at him. "Now, relax. You're freaking out just because you saw someone attractive?"

Niall huffed, rolling his eyes and shoving at Louis's shoulder. "Shut up." He said. Louis soon tugged Niall up, "Let's go back downstairs," He said, already tugging him from the room once he noticed his cheeks had lightened. "Just relax."

They entered the kitchen again, Harry and Liam chatting again. "Niall had to go to the bathroom and forgot where it was," Louis informed with a small grin over at Niall, causing the lad to flush and huff quietly.

Harry smiled a bit secretively, "It's fine. Now let's leave Liam alone so he can fix dinner. Niall, care to help him so Louis and I can have a bit of alone time?" He asked, but before Niall could even answer, Harry was tugging Louis out and leaving the two alone, Niall a blushy little thing and Liam smirking as he watched him.

-

Erm

Hi

Long time no see. I'm sorry, but I don't really have a good excuse aha.

My depression got bad and I lost interest in everything. I'm so so so sorry.

I can't promise regular updates but I do promise that I'll try.

I love you all

Don't forget to vote and comment, please x

All the love,

h.x