Chapter 12

Sam's POV

It's been a whole month since we have stopped hunting, and Dean's doing pretty well. I'm sure that if he didn't have Lily he would have gone bat-shit crazy by now.

Just because we stopped hunting doesn't mean we've stopped defending ourselves. There has been a few demons that have come after Lily, Dean and I. And we kicked their ass. Every. Single. Time.

I'm sitting in the kitchen when Dean walks in. He grabs a beer out of the fridge and pops the top. After taking a big gulp he lets out a sigh. "Sammy?"

"What's up Dean?"

He ran a hand through his hair. "Lily should go to school right? That would be a good thing yeah?"

I look up from my computer at him. "I think it would be a great thing. If she wants to have a normal life Lily needs school."

He nodded and took another swig. "Okay, will you help me tell her?"

"Of course"

"Also should I ask her if she wants  between online school or normal school?"

I thought about it for a while. "Yea. Give her the choice. Maybe she won't feel so bombarded."

Dean chugged the rest of his beer and threw it across the kitchen into the trash can.

"Kobe." I heard him whisper under his breath. I chuckled. "Let's go Dean."

Dean's POV

I'm so nervous. Goddamnit! She needs to go to school. I hated school. I still hate school. But she needs it. Especially if we are gonna have a normal life.

Sammy and I were outside her door. I took a breath and knocked. "Lily honey can we come in?"

"Yeah come in."

Sam opened the door. Lily was laying in her stomach reading a book. She got that love-to-learn gene from Sam. And I'm super freaking glad she did.

Sam stepped in front of me. "Hey kiddo. Can we talk to you for minute?"

"Yeah give me one second I need to finish this paragraph." I smiled. Man I'm extremely glad she got that gene.

After a while Lily placed a piece of paper in the book and closed it. "What's up guys?"

"You need to go to school." I blurted out. Fuck, that sounded really mean. I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

She smiled. "Finally! I was waiting for you to tell me I had to go back. I've been so bored here without hunting."

I let out a sigh of relief, and Sammy laughed. "Okay kiddo." Sam said. "Do you want to go back to school or do you want to try online school?"

"Oh regular school defiantly."

"Okay my flower. I'll enroll you tomorrow." I said.

Lily jumped up off the bed and ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug. "Thanks Dad."

"Your welcome"

A/N
Sorry it took so long for an update. I'm writing a lot right now maybe three or four chapters.
P.S the next few chapters will be in certain point of views.
P.P.S I'm working in a BVB story currently so if you like them look for that later sometime.

Song
Not Broken Yet~Juliet Simms ft. Andy Biersack