Chapter 1

Sam and Dean were in a small town in Kansas on a hunt. They were stacking up on snack food and drinks. Sam had already gotten everything he had wanted and was waiting for Dean with little patience. Dean scanned the junk food racks. He grabbed some chocolate bars and a six pack. He paid and met Sam out by the car. Dean cracked oped a bottle and asked "So whats the deal with this town?"

Sam had a confused look on his face. "I'm not for sure yet. But there has been a bunch of death omens. Did you see the fields around here?"

Dean was about to answer when a young girl came up to them. She had on a plaid shirt, dark jeans, and combat boots. Light brown hair slightly covered her candy apple green eyes. Sam thought she looked like the female version of Dean.

"This your car?" She looked it up and down.

Dean smiled. "Yea, she's mine"

"67' Chevey Impala right?" Dean nodded surprised she had this much knowledge of cars. She looked to be only 13.

"She's a beauty. You take care of that baby."

Sam laughed "Oh believe me he does." Dean punched him in the arm. "Don't you worry I will."

She nodded and walked off. When she was out of earshot Sam said, "She kinda reminded me of you." Dean glared at him but the truth was, he thought so too.

~Time Lapse~

Sam and Dean found a motel and settled in. Sam got right to work researching. Dean didn't have anything to do and he was bored. He turned on the radio. "Carry on my Wayword Son" was on and he sang along. Sam very irritated yelled

"Dean! I am trying to work! If you are that bored go get some food or something!!"

The sudden outburst made Dean jump. "Okay okay I'm going."

There were a lot of restaurants for such a small town. There was a pizza place, two bars and a burger joint. Being Dean he pulled into the burger parking lot. He walked in and sat at a table. He took one look at the menu and knew what he was getting. Bacon cheese burger. He look around the place. It had a fifties theme going on. There were life size statues of Marilyn Monroe, and Elvis Presley. Old movie memorabilia hanging on the walls. And it had that sparkly upholstery on the seats.

His eyes traveled around and landed on the little girl he saw earlier. She wasn't alone. There was a curly brown headed boy and a blonde girl. Dean, out of curiosity, looked at what she was eating. It was a bacon cheese burger.

"This chick is starting to creep me out." He mumbled to himself.

He went over to their table. "Hey, remember me?" She smiled.

"Yea, the guy with the Impala right?"

He nodded and took a seat. "I'm Dean by the way, Dean Winchester." He stuck out his hand. She wouldn't grab it. She looked very surprised.
Curly Sue nudged her and she snapped back.

"Oh hi Dean. I'm Lily-Rose. But you can call me Lily." She shook his hand.

Dean looked at her plate. "So bacon cheese burger huh?"

Lily nodded. "They're my favorite."

Dean smiled. "Mine too. Hey can I talk to you for a minuet?" He pulled out his FBI badge. She studied it for while then agreed.