Netflix and Phil

Well, your life was officially Dan-less. . . Technically.

You had been clinging to him. Watching his videos, stalking his Twitter, the usual BD routine. (Before Dan.)

His passive-aggressive ass had indirected you on Twitter, and everyone knew exactly who it was about.

"If someone isn't willing to fight for you, don't be willing to fight for them," the tweet read. Fucking asshole. Of course, all the replies said, "Yes dan!" "She was poison for you anyway." "You never really liked her. She was too desperate."

But, like the stupid person you are, you still had his Twitter notifications on, you still subscribed to him, you bought tabinof, continued to support him.

Speaking of his Twitter notifications, you just got one. "Live show RIGHT NOW! Come hang out!" A link following it. You decided to watch it. Because why not? Oh, right, he was your ex. And you've both been shitty to each other. Oh well.

You grab your Mac and log into YouNow, clicking the top trending tag, #danisnotonfire. He did his stupid thing with the laptop to make sure it was streaming and then launched into questions about pinof 7 and music and the radio show and you wanted to cry right then and there. He had moved on. Perfectly fine, obviously. Then questions about the tweet rolled in and you became quite interested.

"Let's get one thing straight here, guys. That was another thought that I thought you guys should probably know. I am happy. I love life right now. I couldn't be any happier. No, the tweet was not about (Y/N). I don't even think about her anymore. Calm down, you little sporks."

A wave of relief hit the comments at the same time a tsunami of hurt hit you, drowning you, making it's way down your throat and in your ears and down your throat. You slammed your laptop shut. You grabbed your phone to text Dan, as if he'd actually respond. Your phone was still open on Tumblr and you saw a photo of Dan crossing the street. Okay. Holding hands with a girl that wasn't you. Not okay.

You didn't even know what to do. It was like Dan was purposely trying to hurt you in every possible way. You just collapsed on your bed. You weren't going to listen to music any more. You couldn't just look under the danisnotonfire tag anymore. So, you did the first thing that came to mind.

You went into your closet and got a Twenty One Pilots shirt to put on. Over it, you pulled on a red flannel and a leather jacket. You got a pair of black skinny jeans and laced a pair of converse. You braided your hair and put on a beanie and headed across the hall to the abode of Dan and Phil.

You knock three times. Dan opened the door and a look of confusion overcame his face.

"Just. . . stop trying. Please," he said, closing the door. You stuck your foot in front of it to stop him.

"I'm not here for you, dumbass, I'm here for Phil." You pushed the door back open and walked in as if you lived there. "Now, if I could please visit one of my very good friends." Dan stood, shocked, almost, as you headed down the hall to Phil's room. You enter to see Phil on his laptop, replying to some tweets.

"Oh, um, (Y/N), I wasn't expecting you." You closed the door

"Get ready, we're going to Starbucks."

"O-okay? Are you okay?"

"Not really, Phil."

~~~fast forward to Starbucks~~~

You and Phil had just received your drinks and sat in some very comfortable chairs. Phil was wearing his red jacket with a white tee shirt underneath, which was you personal favorite outfit of Phil's.

"So, um, are you going to tell me why you took me to Starbucks? Don't get me wrong, you're wonderful. But, it was quite sudden," Phil said.

"I couldn't stand to talk about this in the same house as Dan."

"What?"

"Did you watch his live show, Phil?" you asked.

"Um, no?"

"He said to everyone that he hardly thinks about me anymore. And he already has a new girlfriend? On top of that he won't even text me back and I just can't deal with it anymore."

"I had no idea, (Y/N). . . Um, well, yes, Dan has a new girlfriend. Her name is Hannah," Phil said carefully, as if I might explode if he said the wrong thing. A tear slipped out of your eye and rolled down your face. You laughed bitterly.

"Sounds bitchy."

"I really don't think we should be dealing with this in public, (Y/N). How about we go get some ice cream and back to your flat?" Phil suggested.

At this point, your eyes were flooding. "Sounds good to me."

You and Phil each got a little tub of Ben and Jerry's and sat in your room as you cried and poured your heart out to Phil about Dan and everything else. When you were done, Phil hugged you for what seemed like an hour and you just sobbed into his chest.

"I'll talk to Dan, yeah?" You just nodded your head in agreement. "For now, let's just, um. Well, what do you want to do? Netflix and Phil?" You couldn't help but laugh at the dork sitting right in front of you.

"Yeah. Let's Netflix and Phil." You turned on your laptop and put on The Winter Soldier.

At some point during the movie, you hugged Phil.

"Thank you. So much," you said to him.

"Well, what else am I good for?"