Best Thing Since the Internet

After you woke up, you couldn't help but smile when you remembered that you -- that one nerdy girl from (Y/H/T) who couldn't get a boyfriend for her life -- kissed Dan Howell.

You climbed out of bed and got dressed, though you had no plans for the day. You walk out of your room and into the kitchen, where (F/N) was preparing a bowl of Lucky Charms, looking like total shit.

"Why the hell did you get ready?" she asked, taking a bite of her cereal.

"Why not? It's a good day," you said. You then heard a bell ring, signaling that the mail was here.

"Well, since you're already having such a fantastic day, you can go get the mail."

"God, who put a stick up your ass?"

"Your mum. Now go get the fucking mail," she replied. You noticed she'd been cursing less since you've arrived.

"Fine, chill out," you said, grabbing a key to your apartment and sliding on a pair of slippers. You walk down the stairs and check your mailbox, adjacent to Dan and Phil's. You picked up a shitload of papers and a box. You stomp up the stairs and back into your apartment. Checking the mail, you realized there was nothing for you except for a letter from your mom. Then again, it had been less than week that you'd lived in London.

And you'd already kissed a British dude.

Who's name is Dan Howell

Wow. Go, you.

You look at the box to see what it is when you see that it's actually addressed to Dan, not (F/N). Damn mailmen. Then again, it gave you an excuse to go and see Dan. . .

You glance at the clock. 10:30. He should've been up by then, so you decided to take it to him.

You approached the door belonging to the two YouTubers when you heard yelling coming from the other side of it.

"Phil. PHil. PHIL. GET THE MOTHERFUCKING PAGE," Dan bellowed.

"NO, SLENDER'S RIGHT THERE. RUUUUUN!" Phil responded like he was being chased by Slenderman in real life.

You heard a clicking sound like someone was banging on the keyboard. "Why isn't this motherfucking torch working?" Dan shouted.

"Because you insisted on having it on the whole time and now there's no battery life left."

"Well, excuse me for wanting to play it saf- SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, HE'S BACK. FFFFFF-" Then there was a frustrated/scared scream from the both of them.

"That's what happens when you don't listen to Uncle Phil."

"Unc- Why the hell are you Uncle Phil?"

"I don't know. It sounded wise."

"Well there you have it. Slender Part Two! If you sadistic freaks enjoyed this video, go ahead and thumb us. If you'd like to see more gaming videos like this, you can click here to subscribe to Dan and Phil Games."

"And if you'd like to see more videos of us, you can click on either of our faces to be magically transported to our main channels," Phil continued. "Go! Click now!"

"Bye!" They ended the video together. If Dan hadn't kissed you last night, you totally would've still shipped Phan.

Stifling laughter, you knocked on the door. "I've got it," you heard Phil say. Seconds later, he swings the door open. "Oh, hello, (Y/N). How can I help you?"

"The mailman put this in the wrong mail box. It's addressed to Dan."

"I'll go get him for you then. Come on in," Phil said, stepping out of the way to let you in. "Dan! (Y/N) is in the lounge and she has something for you!"