Sad Times Call For Sad Music

A/N: So, people from my school found this fic. Fuck off Kristina. You too, Luke.

You wake up. You skip checking your phone because. . . well, you know. You get out of bed and see that Dan and Phil were gone and there was a note on Dan's bed.

(Y/N)-

 Phil and I decided to let you sleep and headed to Zoe and Alfie's place and start filming. We'll be back probably around 2:45-ish and we'll go out to a late lunch or whatever. Or you can head over to Alfie's. I  sent you the address. Love you, and see you later.

                                                                                        - Dan

You contemplate going to meet Dan and Phil at Alfie and Zoe's house, but you knew that was a bad idea, especially after yesterday. So, you grab the same piece of paper Dan had left for you and flipped it around. After finding a pen, you started your note.

Dan-

I already know this will make you upset. It makes me upset too. But, I want to do what's good for you and your career. In the few weeks we've been dating, I've lost you subscribers, brought drama into your life, and just overall fucked you over. So, thank you for the small time we had together, but, in order to keep your life successful and my life at least a little normal, it has to come to an end. Don't get me wrong, I love you. I do. But I have to do the right thing here. Please forgive me.

                                                                                  -(Y/N)

You got dressed into a pair of jeans, some converse, and your favorite sweatshirt. You check the time. 12:30. The sweatshirt, you came to realize, Dan loaned you. And that's why it was your favorite. You pack your things, leave your key to the room on your bed and leave the room, tears slowly running down your face.

Once out of the hotel, you call for a taxi to take you to the nearest train station, where you will catch the next train to London. But, of course, you get caught in the traffic of Brighton. When you finally arrive at the train station it's already 1:45 and Dan texted you four times.

Dan: It's 12:45. Surely you're up by now.

Dan: (Y/N)? Are you okay?

Dan: Please just respond. I can see that you're reading these.

Dan: Okay. You want to be left alone. Understandable. You still want to go to lunch?

It was kind of bitchy of you to just up and leave, but you didn't have the heart to tell him you wouldn't even been there by the time he got back.

So, you sat alone, waiting for the 2:00 train to London.

When 2:00 came around, you got onto the train and put on your headphones, hoping nobody would talk to you. Also, you read somewhere that listening to sad music when you're sad helps, somehow. So you listened to Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. And when it finished, you listened to it again. And again. And. . . well, you get it.

Then 2:45 rolled around. The time that Dan said he and Phil would be back to the hotel to pick you up. You phone rang. You ignored it, waiting for it to stop so you could resume listening to "Cemetery Drive" for the third time. Almost immediately after you heard the sound of Gerard Way's voice again, he called again. This time you rejected it, so he at least knew you were purposely not answering.

You got a text from, wow, what a surprise, Dan.

Dan: So. . . you basically break up with me and then you ignore me?

Dan: Can't you at least answer me?

You kinda wanted him to stop. So you finally respond. In hindsight, it was kind of harsh. . .

(Y/N): I'm kinda trying to listen to My Chem atm

Dan: Wow. . . okay, fine. I'll leave you to listen. Sorry for being so bothersome

He was mad. You knew he would be. But at least this way he wouldn't want to get back together, which meant you couldn't ruin his life any further.

You silenced your phone, knowing Dan could be stubborn at times and didn't check it until you got back to your apartment.

Still nothing.

So you sprawled across your bed, listening to Three Cheers for about the sixth or seventh time, crying silently into your pillow.

(A/N): So yeah that was a really short chapter for the amount of time I've been gone, but it's better than nothing. Sorry for any emotional trauma I may have caused anyone.