Chapter 25 ✷

✷ chapter 25 ✷

✷ Natalie

"Here I go." I said to myself before knocking on Tristan's front door.

I picked at the end of my shirt as I waited for him to open the door.

"Hello?" Tristan asked as he opened the door without a shirt making me look down at his well toned chest.

I remained quiet for a couple of seconds.

"I hope you didn't come here to stare at my chest." He joked making me smile at him.

"No, I came to apologize." I told him holding up my finger.

He shook his head. "No need to give me a apology, if Chris is who your heart wants then who am I to be upset about that? I've realized that maybe we aren't as perfect together as I thought we were, if you want to move on then move on, I'm not gonna stop you." He stated with a look of hurt in his eyes.

I've never seen him so upset like this. I really hurt him and I have to fix this.

"Tristan, I don't want to move on from you. Chris was my first boyfriend, my first love, my first everything, so of course I still had some feelings for him. I'm through with him for good now. You're a good man and you're exactly what I need in my life. Tristan, I need you..." I told him from the bottom of my heart.

Tears spilled out of my eyes as I continued to stare into his.

"Are you sure?" He asked making me nod my head instantly.

"Tristan, I love you." I stated grabbing his hand and interlocking our fingers.

"I love you more." He replied back pulling me into his arms and making me wrap my arms around his neck.

I leaned up and gently placed my lips on his before wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I love you." I repeated several times as I pecked his lips over and over.

"Damn, I missed you so much." He mumbled against my lips.

I'm so glad he gave me another chance, he's not gonna regret it.

***

"Hello. Is this Natalie?" A female voice came over my phone.

"Yes it is? How may I help you?" I asked propping myself up on the bed.

Tristan still remained with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Well, I'm calling from the rosewood hospital and I've called to inform you that Chris Brown has escaped from the hospital.." She explained to me.

I scrunched up my face.

"Wait what?" I jolted up.

"We were suppose to run some tests on him to make sure that he's stable because he has amnesia. Anything could go wrong at this point because he's not being treated correctly." She told me.

"He had amnesia?" I questioned her.

That would explain a whole lot...

"Yes ma'am. Could you bring him back to the hospital?" She asked.

I nodded my head like she could see me.

"Of course. I'll be there in half a hour." I replied back to her.

"Okay,see you when you get here." She stated before I hung up.

"What's going on?" Tristan asked rubbing his eye.

"Chris has amnesia and I have to get him back to the hospital before something goes wrong." I quickly told Tristan putting my clothes back on.

"I'm coming with you." Tristan said getting out of bed.

"Okay but hurry up." I responded back to him.

He nodded his head and quickly put some clothes on.

After we were both dressed and ready, Tristan and I went outside to my car and drove off.

***

"Chris, open up!" I shouted banging on the door.

The house was dead silent as we stood in front of his door. I know he's here because of his cars in the driveway.

Tristan and I both banged on the door rapidly , shouting and screaming his name.

"Stand back." Tristan demanded putting his arm in front of me.

I nodded my head and followed suit.

Tristan cracked his neck before using his shoulder to bust the door down.

I walked in after Tristan as we began searching Chris's house.

I looked upstairs in every room besides one which is his painting room. I quickly opened the door and walked in.

I let out a shrieking scream when I seen Chris laying on the ground with a paintbrush in his hand.

Tristan was by my side in two seconds.

He put his hand over his mouth in shock before wrapping me in his arms.

"I can't believe this." I said shaking my head completely speechless.

Tears ran down my cheek slowly.

"You don't need to be seeing this." Tristan stated trying to pull me away.

No, no let me be." I replied back going over to Chris and holding his head in my lap.

I didn't feel a pulse so now I know he's really gone. I softly kiss his cheek as my tears dropped onto his face.

"Look at that." Tristan said making me look up.

I looked up to see a painting I hadn't notice when I walked in. It was a painting of me.

"It's so beautiful."

___________________________
Tristan in mm😍

Last chapter is coming next.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️