Chapter 15 ✸

✸ chapter 15 ✸

✸ Natalie

"Thank you for bringing me here I really needed to get my mind off of Chris." I told Tristan as we sat down on a bench nearby a park where we could see Cindy playing on a swing.

"I could tell I'm sorry for telling you like that I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I wish I hadn't walked in on them." Tristan told me making me nod my head.

"It's alright. Chris definitely wasn't gonna tell me himself so I'm glad I broke up with him." I replied back staring down at the ground.

We aren't together anymore so I shouldn't care about it but I can't help but to be hurt that he was cheating on me while we were together. It explains a lot.

"When did you two break up?" Tristan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"A little over a week ago, best choice I ever made." I replied back shrugging my shoulders.

"Well I'm glad you got rid of him." Tristan said cracking a smile.

I giggled a little.

"Whatever you just want me all to yourself." I joked pushing his shoulder a little bit playfully.

"There's some truth to that." He stated staring into my eyes.

Tristan is very handsome and he's a intelligent man but I don't think I'm ready for a relationship so soon.

"Well I just got out of a relationship...." I started to say.

"Yeah I know that's why I want to remain friends with you until I get to know you better. I find that relationships last longer if you know everything there is to know about your partner." He explained to me making me smile.

"You're absolutely right." I told him grabbing his hand and squeezing it a bit.

"Miss. Natalie look at me!" I heard Cindy yelled from the playground.

I turned to see her jumping off of the swing once she went high and at full speed. Once she landed on the ground she fell backwards avoiding a broken bone.

"Cindy!" I snapped getting up and going over to where she was.

Tristan followed after me scolding her a bit.

"Are you alright?" I asked picking her up and checking to see if she has any scratches.

"Don't do that! You could've gotten hurt." Tristan said giving her a slight glare.

She nodded her head.

"I won't do it again but I only did it because this guy showed me." She told us looking around for the guy.

"What guy?" I asked her confused.

"I don't know but he left in a hurry." She said searching for the guy.

I have a feeling that this guy was Chris but it could've been someone else.

"What did he look like?" I asked looking around too.

"He had blondie hair , big lips , and freckles!" Cindy explained to us.

Both Me and Tristan's eyes widen when we both realized who it was.

"You know what maybe we should get home we've been here for quite a while anyways." Tristan said changing the subject.

I nodded my head agreeing that we should leave.

After Tristan put Cindy into the car safely we made our way towards Amanda's house.

***

"Thank you for getting me out of the house." I told Tristan chuckling a little.

He nodded his head.

"Thank you for spending time with us." He said grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"Maybe we should meet up again in a couple of days." I mentioned opening the door.

"Yeah we should. How about on Wednesday I come and pick you up so we can go somewhere alone?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay just call me. I might be moved into a new place by then." I stated.

We shared a hug and I kissed Cindy's forehead before getting out of the car. I watched them pull off before heading up to the door.

Once I walked up to the door I noticed a dozen white roses sitting on the doormat.

I picked the flowers up and tried to find a card but there isn't one.

I know Chris sent them because I can smell his sent on them. I could tell by how much of his cologne I smelled that he wanted me to know that he sent them. It smells like he sprayed them with his cologne.

I sighed before going over to the side of the house and dumping the flowers into the trash can.

I just want him to leave me alone...

___________________________
Natalie in mm 😍😘

Leave lots of comments. ❤️❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️