Chapter 10 ✷

✷Chapter 10 ✷

✷ Natalie

"So you speak Spanish huh?" I asked Tristan as we walked around the park at night time.

After leaving the restaurant I thought it would be a great if we walked in the park at night and it just so happens to be perfect. We mostly stared up at the stars as we walked around.

"Yes I do actually. My mother had a some Mexican in her and she taught both me and my sister the Spanish language." He told me with a smile on his face.

We both sat down on a bench to continue our talk.

"I didn't know you had a sister. What's her name?" I asked him.

"Her name is Crystal and I don't really see her much." Tristan confessed to me while looking down.

"Well why don't y'all talk that much?" I questioned him lifting his head up.

"Well after our mother died we kind of stopped associating with each other." He explained to me.

"Well you should really make the effort to reconnect with her. You only have one sister." I encouraged him giving him a small smile.

"You're right. I should talk to her." He said nodding his head.

We sat in a comfortable silence as we listened to the crickets around us.

"Can you say something in Spanish for me?" I asked Tristan who's eyes were focused on the stars before he turned to look at me.

"Sure." He mumbled looking like he was deep in thought.

"Usted es tan Bella como las Estrellas en el claro de Luna." He spoke seductively while staring into my eyes.

( translation: you are as beautiful as the stars in the moonlight )

He leaned closer to me almost making our lips touch.

"I don't know what you just said but it sounded sexy." I stated making us both laugh.

"I just said that you're beautiful." He told me.

I blushed and smiled at him.

"Thank you." I replied back.

I don't know why but I got butterfly's in my stomach once he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We sat and stared at the stars a little bit before I decided to go home.

***

When I came into the house I noticed that it reeked of alcohol.

"Chris!" I called out not hearing him call back.

I walked around the house calling his name until I found him in the kitchen laying flat out on the floor.

"Oh baby. What's going on with you?"
I asked him grabbing his face and looking into his blood shot eyes.

"You shouldn't have gone on that date. It was a mistake and you'll never see him again." Chris mumbled barely audible.

"Chris if you didn't want me to go on the date with him all you needed to do was tell me. It's too late now and he's my friend." I explained to him.

"Natalie your not seeing him damn it!"
Chris yelled picking up the bottle of alcohol next to him and throwing it across the room.

"Okay if that's what you want I won't see him anymore. Please just stop drinking and stop going crazy like this baby. It's scaring me." I begged kissing all over his face.

"Natalie I love you so much." He mumbled with a tear coming out of his eye.

"I love you more Chris." I said kissing his forehead gently.

I have a feeling that something's going on with Chris and I'm afraid to find out what it is....

___________________________

This is just a filler lol.

Something about to pop off next chapter though.

Do you guys think something is seriously wrong with Chris?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😍😘